MBA in University of Westminster
Master of Business Administration is a full-time program that takes 1 academic year (you can apply in October or January). MBA programs at Westminster University are accredited by the Chartered Management Institute and AMBA (The Association of MBA's). After the completion of the main educational course, all students go on a large international tour to expand their educational and cultural boundaries, to share their experience with colleagues around the world.
The entire curriculum is divided into modules: 6 core, 4 compulsory and 2 optional.
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Organization and People Management
- Information and Operations Management
- Data Analysis for Business Decisions
- Marketing Strategies and Customer Service
- Economics and the Business Environment.
2) Mandatory for all:
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Governance and Corporate Social
- Leadership and Professional Development
- Managing Change.
3) 2 elective modules students can choose from the following list:
- Strategic Uses of IT Systems
- Social Responsibility
- HR Strategies for Change Management
- Financial Strategy
- Project Management
- Product Portfolio Management
- Foresight and Future Studies.
All students must be over 21 years of age and have a diploma of higher education, as well as provide personal CVs and letters of recommendation from employers (requires work experience of 3 years). The English language level must be at least 6.5 on the IELTS scale.