International foundation in University of Veterinary Medicine Budapest
Foundation Preparation Program
1. Age of participants: from 17 years
2. Duration of studies: 1 year (2 semesters)
3. Classes start: end of August
4. Type of education: full-time
5. Level of English: individually (preferably from the average)
6. Level of education: high school diploma
7. Language of instruction: English.
This program is designed for those applicants who have a sufficient level of knowledge in biology, chemistry and other sciences, but who need to improve the level of English. The program includes active work on the development of the main sections of linguistics: grammar and vocabulary, reading, writing, speaking, listening. Much attention is paid to expanding vocabulary (including medical, biological, chemical), the development of communication and communication skills, the development of academic language and the ability to accurately and correctly articulate their thoughts and ideas. All teachers have a high level of qualification and extensive work experience. During the program, students get acquainted with the university and the educational system of the country, acquire friends and like-minded people.