Master's program(english) in University of Tulsa
Obtaining a master's degree is the next step in a higher education. Master's program can narrow the range of interests, will allow to study the narrower scope of the chosen profession: often a master's degree is obtained by already working professionals wishing to improve their skills and value in the international labour market.
At the University of Tulsa, Master's programs are offered in the following areas:
- Sport and physical education, functional training
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Chemical engineering
- Computer engineering
- Computer science
- Digital Security
- Business in the energy sector
- English Language and Literature
- Finance + Higher Mathematics
- Earth sciences
- Higher Mathematics
- Mechanics and engineering
- Management of museum funds
- Engineering in oil and gas environment
- Clinical psychology
- Correction of speech pathologies.
The beginning of classes (each year) is from October 31 to November 8, depending on the course chosen.