Academic english in University of the Pacific
Academic English (Academic English)
1. Age of participants: from 17 years
2. Duration: 16 weeks
3. Classes start: January, May, August
4. Level of English: lower than: IELTS 5.0, TOEFL 60, Pearson Versant 45
5. Language of instruction: English
6. Participants: applicants entering the International Year One (Academic Accelerator Program).
Courses are designed for foreign students whose English level is not enough for direct admission to International Year One. The course contains intensive English classes in all the necessary sections:
Professional language teachers help students solve all difficult topics, small groups allow individual work with each student and take into account all of his needs. Intensive work in groups active language communication promotes rapid growth and development. During 16 weeks of classes, students significantly improve their level of English, and transfer to the 3-semester course International Year One.
The cost of English courses (Academic English) = 6800 $ / 16 weeks.