International foundation in University of Sussex
Short information about the program of preparation for entering the University for undergraduate students in the following areas:
- Communication and Media;
- Psychology, biological sciences;
- Social sciences, international relations, law;
- Physics and engineering;
- Mathematics, computer science;
- Economy, business, management.
The preparatory program provides for the study of core subjects and academic English. In the classroom, students also get an idea of the teaching methodology at Sussex University.
- Student age: 17+
- Start dates: September, January.
- Requirements for admission: the level of English proficiency - from pre-intermediate.
- The result of the studying: adaptation to the academic environment of the university, improvement of knowledge in profile disciplines, development of language skills.