University transfer program in Rivier University
University Transfer Program
Short information about a preparatory course for those wishing to study at a bachelor's degree in any of the specialties offered at Rivier University. The program is taught at Wheelock College, after which students can either stay in college or enroll at Rivier University or any other partner university.
About the course: UTP is a classic combined course of pre-university preparation. It includes subject and language blocks. Disciplines of the first are chosen in accordance with the direction of study at the bachelor's degree. In subjects, students can earn 24 - 32 credits for the course of pre-university preparation.
The language block provides for the study of English for achieving academic goals. Students are taught language in its American version. The English course allows you to effectively prepare for the TOEFL, to increase the level of knowledge necessary for admission to the Bachelor's program.
- Students age: 17+
- Start dates: September, January, May.
- Requirements for admission: TOEFL minimum 45 IBT, IELTS 5.0, certificate (A-level / IB)
- The result of the studying: the guarantee of enrollment in the course of the undergraduate program with a successful course, the required number of credits and the passing of the TOEFL.
- Class size: 15 students (maximum).
- Lesson duration: 45 minutes.