Bachelor's Courses(english) in University of Law
Directly at the university students can receive a bachelor's degree in the following specialties and areas:
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B)
- Professional qualification course for ship lawyers (BPTC);
- Professional Courses (PSC)
- The course of legal practice that produces lawyers, legal advisers, notaries (LPC)
- The diploma on the termination of high school on a specialty "jurisprudence" (GDL).
The business school of the De Broc School of Business provides such bachelor's courses as:
- Foundation year + Foundation BA
- BA (Hons) Business and HR Management
- BA (Hons) Business and Finance
- BA (Hons) Business and Marketing
- BA (Hons) Business Management.
The price depends on the chosen educational program, as well as on the specific city where the campus is located. The term of study is from 2 to 4 years.