Bachelor's Courses(english) in University of Greenwich London
Short information about three-year program of the first higher education, providing theoretical education of specialists and development of their professional skills.
Bachelor's programs differ in emphasis on theoretical education. Most of the study time students are learning the fundamentals of future activities. The third course is practical-oriented.
Bachelor's program at the university is available in all faculties. Students are studied in the following specialties:
- Drama, theatrical art;
- Natural resources;
- Marine research;
- Humanitarian disciplines;
- Computer science and engineering
- Computer and mathematical sciences.
- Students: 18+
- Starting dates: September.
- Admission requirements: school certificate, Foundation (grades B and above), IELTS from 6.0.
- The result of studying: Bachelor's degree, prospects for a brilliant career in the chosen field.