Bachelor's Courses(english) in King's College London, University of London
Short information: Educational program for the training of qualified specialists for different areas of practice.
About the program: The undergraduate course at King`s College London provides fundamental theoretical and practical training for students in 200 specialties. Bachelors get knowledge in 9 faculties. A multidisciplinary college trains specialists in different fields:
- Social sciences;
- Medicine (including apothecary and dentistry specializations);
- Military affairs.
Students age: 18+.
Start dates: September.
Requirements for admission:
- English - IELTS 6.5 - 7.0 or equivalent;
- Secondary education (certificate, Certificate of national, international program);
- GCSE - C or B depending on the faculty;
- Motivation letter.
The result of training:
- A demanded specialty;
- Competitive advantages in the labor market (the diplomas of King's College London are quoted all over the world, highly appreciated by employers).
Tuition fees: from 15500 GBP, medical specialties (clinical basis) - from 36000 GBP.