Bachelor's Courses(english) in University College London UCL
Short information: The course of prestigious higher education for students wishing to become specialists in specific fields of knowledge, from the humanities to medicine.
About the program:
- The program includes theoretical and practical blocks;
- In the first courses, undergraduate students are offered mainly to study general disciplines within the chosen direction;
- The last year of training is practical. It provides for the development of students' specific professional skills necessary for effective work in a particular field;
- Bachelor's programs are offered in college at all 10 faculties.
Students age: 18+.
Start dates: September.
Requirements for admission:
- IELTS 6,5 - 7,5 (TOEFL 92 - 100);
- IB or GCSE;
The result of training:
- Bachelor's degree;
- Career prospects in Britain and other countries in English Group.
Tuition fees: 15,000 GBP, medicine faculty- from 29,000 GBP.