Master's program(english) in Trine University
1. Age of participants: from 20 years
2. Duration of the programs: 1-2 years
3. Level of English: IELTS 6.5 (minimum 6.0 in each section), TOEFL IBT: 79
4. Classes start: January, August
5. Level of education: bachelor's degree / specialist in the relevant field
6. Language of instruction: English
7. Letters of recommendation, a motivation essay and confirmation of financial security are needed.
The master offers high-quality and sought after specialties thanks to the fundamental scientific base and the highest level of professionalism of the faculty. The master's degree gives certain advantages, and graduates with a diploma of Trine University are highly regarded by employers in the US and the world.
The process of training in the magistracy provides for a huge number of hours of laboratory work, experiments, field research and independent work. All students during the training period become real professionals, able to solve the most difficult tasks, to think creatively and to open new horizons of science and knowledge. A unique method is to attract magistracy students to solve the actual problems of the city of Angola, the state and the region as a whole: the teachers, together with the students, seek answers to various questions, put experiments and conduct experiments. Out of the magistracy there are truly specialist specialists who are ready to act actively in the rapidly changing world.
Trine University graduates easily find themselves a prestigious and highly paid job, or go on to the next stage of training, enrolling at the doctoral department.
The cost of training for Master's programs = from $ 12600 / year.