- The advantages of studying in New Zealand for Russians and foreigners
- New Zealand language schools and summer programs for foreign boarders
- Training in New Zealand for Russian children and schoolchildren
- Pre-university courses for Russian and foreigners in New Zealand
- How to enter the University of New Zealand? Directions and specialties
- Examples of educational institutions and the cost of studying in New Zealand for Russians
For students who wish to receive international education , take a language course or combine study and rest during vacation time, training is available in New Zealand for Russians. It is a country with an amazing nature, located on two islands of the Pacific Ocean. The cost of studying in New Zealand for Russians depends on several factors: the type of program, the level of student preparation and the rating of the institution. According to the data of 2018, New Zealand is included in the TOP-10 of the world's countries with the highest standards of living and security: students from all over the world come here every year to receive education in various areas.
The advantages of studying in New Zealand for Russians and foreigners
- great choice of specialties
- low cost of training
- obtaining international diplomas, certificates, certificates
- the opportunity to see the unique nature
- A loyal program for immigrant graduates who want to continue living and working
- the opportunity to combine study and work while studying at the university
- good environment of the country, high level of security.
New Zealand language schools and summer programs for foreign boarders
Before starting to study abroad at a school, college or university in New Zealand, children and adults often attend language courses to improve the level of knowledge of a foreign language, especially since admission to many schools requires a certificate of passing a language exam.
Types of English courses:
- Preparation for language exams: IELTS , TOEFL , CAE , FCE
- Academic English
- business English
- English and Hospitality
- English for diplomats
- individual training.
To spend summer vacations profitably for yourself, for study, rest and self-development can also be in the family of a foreign teacher, where children have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the language and cultural environment of the country, living in a host family. Teachers use informal methods and principles to teach children English: they communicate with their guests on a variety of topics, often training is provided in the game, during entertainment or excursions.
Training in New Zealand for Russian children and schoolchildren
In elementary school children come from the age of 5, where they receive fundamental knowledge in key disciplines: they are instilled with a love of learning, a desire for self-improvement, develop perseverance and perseverance. Preschool age is the time when children practically do not attend academic studies: the main emphasis is on education, development of personal skills, teaching children English and preparing for school in primary school. Teachers use unique teaching methods that help children to adapt to learning and increase their readiness for further education.
New Zealand schools use different training programs, for example:
- receipt of the New Zealand NCEA (National Certificate of Educational Achievement)
- receiving British education: GCSE (The General Certificate of Secondary Education) , A-Level
- passing the international program IB (International Baccalaureate).
Pre-university courses for Russian and foreigners in New Zealand
Preparatory programs are popular with prospective students who want to study abroad - the learning process entices foreign boarders, helps them adapt to life in the country, and learns about the specifics of the education system abroad. In New Zealand, pupils are most often enrolled in the International Foundation program : the learning process takes 30 weeks, and during this time the students receive the necessary academic and linguistic knowledge for admission to the best universities . Types and costs of the International Foundation program:
- Standard course - from $ 6340 NZD / term
- Intensive course - from 34400 $ NZD / rate.
How to enter the University of New Zealand? Directions and specialties
Top 5 list of popular New Zealand universities:
- University of Auckland
- University of Otago
- University of Canterbury
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Massey University.
Russian students, alas, do not have the opportunity right after the end of the Russian school to enter the University of New Zealand for a bachelor's degree. Possible options:
- the end of 1 or 2 course of the Russian university
- the International Foundation preparatory program
- admission to the international college with further transfer to the first or second year of the university.
Also, admission to the University of New Zealand will require the passing of a language exam and a certificate that can be obtained in language schools and specialized centers.
Leading universities in New Zealand offer a bachelor's degree in the following areas:
- hotel business and tourism management
- international relationships
- business and management
- environment protection
- digital media
- health care
- 3D animation.
Examples of educational institutions and the cost of studying in New Zealand for Russians
- Edenz College Auckland (Auckland) offers for foreigners and Russians a degree in IT, robotics, business and management, healthcare, 3D animation and film making. In addition, language courses are organized here - at lunchtime students can attend free English classes. A special Career Center has been created in the college, where students are helped with employment. The cost of higher education is from 17000 $ NZD / year
- Rangitoto College (Auckland) is a state college on the north coast, where students have access to beach rest, and foreign boarders live in host families. The college invites schoolchildren from 16 years to obtain a New Zealand matriculation certificate NCEA or the international program International Baccalaureate, the cost of training is from $ 15250 NZD / semester
- Taylors College Auckland (Auckland) is an educational center where foreigners and Russians can complete a high school program, a Foundation course, an English course in different areas: academic, business, TOEFL, IELTS. After graduating from an academic or linguistic program, graduates enter prestigious and elite universities for English-language programs around the world. The college courses are fully adapted for foreign students, progressive and modern teaching methods are used, the cost of training is from $ 475 NZD / week
- Embassy Auckland (Auckland) - the language school offers classes in a group or individually: general English language courses and preparation for the IELTS exam are available. Study can be combined with active rest and even extreme entertainment; The cost of training is from 355 $ NZD / week.