- Language schools for Russian and foreigners
- Form of study in language schools in Malta
- General English Course
- Exam Preparation Courses
- Business English in Malta
- Accommodation in Malta during training
- Examples of educational institutions for Russian and foreign students
Malta is an island nation in the Mediterranean: representatives of different countries and nationalities come here to enjoy the warm sun and the sea. A great advantage is the availability of a variety of educational language programs for Russian and foreigners, which allows you to combine study and leisure. All the students work with native English speakers who have certificates that authorize work with international student groups.
Short-term language courses are especially popular: according to the feedback of graduates, they were particularly pleased during their studies in Malta - in the afternoon there is a quiet and cozy atmosphere on the island, and in the evenings, students and parties are organized for parties and entertainment shows. In walking distance from schools there are shopping centers, cafes, cinemas, sports clubs, creative studios, historical sights.
In all schools of Russian and foreign students a welcoming atmosphere, intercultural and multinational environment await. Educational institutions have a convenient location on the coast of the sea, which allows you to combine learning English and beach holidays in Malta.
Language schools for Russian and foreigners
The main types of linguistic programs in Malta:
- general English course
- English for Students
- business English
- English for Executives
- family courses
- individual lessons.
- CAE (Certificate in Advanced English)
- FCE (First Certificate in English)
- KET (Key English test)
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
- PET (Preliminary English Test).
Form of study in language schools in Malta
Lessons are held in an interesting dynamic format to involve students in the educational process:
- oral exercises
- computer programs
- thematic classes in student clubs
- work in groups
- Participation in debates and discussions
- preparation of personal projects and research
- Regular tests to monitor progress.
General English Course
General course of English for beginners involves an average intensity of classes - 20-30 hours per week. Participants in language courses are engaged in mini-groups, so that the teacher has the opportunity for each student to pay attention and track his progress, and if necessary, individually and adjust the curriculum to achieve high results. Language schools in Malta have programs for students of all ages and even with zero level of English.
The purpose of the general English course is to develop the language skills necessary for free communication in everyday life. For those who already have a certain level of knowledge of the English language, the teachers will help to improve the available linguistic skills.
The curriculum of the linguistic program includes:
- learning grammar
- lexical stock extension
- work on pronunciation and phonetics
- written speech
Exam Preparation Courses
Preparation for language examinations is carried out in the following areas:
The training courses have a special curriculum plan: the teachers strive to give not only academic skills, but to tell how to properly perform assignments, to mentally prepare the student. The intensity of training depends on the level of preparation of the student.
Business English in Malta
In business English courses, the focus is on communication in the business field - practical exercises include the development of business correspondence, the study of international business etiquette and much more. The purpose of the classes: mastery of business English at a level sufficient for communication with the employer, colleagues, partners.
Accommodation in Malta during training
Depending on personal preferences, students can choose one of the accommodation options in Malta:
- host family
- campus schools
For those who want to fully immerse themselves in the cultural and linguistic environment, we advise you to choose accommodation in a host family - this will ensure daily communication with native speakers and full immersion in the traditions of local residents.
For those who want to make many new acquaintances and have the opportunity to spend maximum time with their peers, a variant of accommodation on the campus of a language school is suitable.
Examples of educational institutions for Russian and foreign students
- European Center EC (St. Julian) is one of the first schools of the international network, which has long established itself as an example of high quality education. Available programs: general English course, business English, individual lessons, IELTS, TOEFL, CAE, FCE, English for students. For the summer program, children from 7 years old are accepted, for specialized courses - from 16 years. Tuition fee is from 210 € / week.
- IELS LAL Malta (Sliema) is a language school offering summer, autumn and spring courses for children (parents' participation is possible). The school is part of the largest network of training centers of international level, the cost of training is from 350 € / week.
- Sprachcaffe Malta (St. Julian) is a language school that is part of the Language Plus group. On the territory of the school there is a swimming pool, which makes the camp unique, because for Malta this is a great rarity. To prepare for the exams courses are offered: IELTS, CAE, FCE. A specialized course for managers has been created, and there is also a business English course with study of various topics: economics, finance, management, production, marketing, etc. The cost of training is from 190 € / week.
- Inlingua Malta (Sliema) observes classical educational traditions, supports innovative technologies and modern author's teaching methods that are the most effective for each particular age group of students. While studying at a language school, you can prepare for exams, take professional English courses, take individual lessons or complete the training with the whole family. The cost of training is from 250 € / week.
- Chamber College Malta (Gzira) is a training center specializing in the preparation of adult students for language exams: KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, ILTS, TOEFL, TOEIC . The school actively uses modern educational methods, the latest technology and even developed its own concept of teaching English as a foreign language. The cost of training is from 190 € / week.