- Training for Russian and foreigners in Cambridge
- Pre-school education in Cambridge and primary classes
- Secondary education in England
- Higher Education in Cambridge
- Language courses in Cambridge for Russian and foreigners
- Summer camps in Cambridge for children and schoolchildren
- Financing of study abroad
- The cost of training on long-term and short-term programs
- Examples of educational institutions in Cambridge
Cambridge University is a structure of 31 colleges and universities that occupy top positions in leading ratings around the world. Among the graduates and teachers there are 88 Nobel Prize laureates, popular figures in science, art, politics, literature.
In Cambridge in one territory are historical educational institutions and libraries with a university atmosphere, majestic old buildings and modern cinemas, shopping and entertainment centers, shops, cafes. This is a full-fledged campus where you can live comfortably, study, engage in creativity or creative activity, have fun and have fun with friends. According to the feedback from the graduates of schools, colleges and universities in Cambridge, they received a quality education, discovered a lot of new things, got acquainted with representatives of different countries and received great motivation for further development and training. Changing the situation favorably affects the development of children and adults, and new acquaintances and daily communication with representatives of different countries broaden consciousness.
Training for Russian and foreigners in Cambridge
Types and stages of education in the English education system:
- primary / secondary education
- summer holidays for children
- preparation for the university
- higher education
- language courses for children and adults
- professional courses .
Pre-school education in Cambridge and primary classes
Before entering the school of England for children from 3-5 years of age there is a visit to "zero classes" or specialized children's centers, where teachers instill love for knowledge, learn to plan their time and count their strengths, bring up a craving for self-development. Pre-school education is provided in the game, so that it is easier for the child to get involved in the learning process. In elementary school children from 5 to 11 years old are trained. Compulsory subjects:
- English literature
- science (includes a choice of: biology, physics, chemistry)
- physical Culture.
- art, design technology
- classical civilizations
- Latin language
- Greek language
- computer science
- religious education
- PSHE (personal, social and medical (health) education).
Secondary education in England
In accordance with the English system of education, to receive a diploma of secondary education and preparation for entering the university, students are trained by GCSE and A-Level programs . From the age of 14, students are preparing to take the GCSE (The General Certificate of Secondary Education) for a diploma, and from 16 to 18 years they take the A-Level course , which is necessary for admission to prestigious universities . In the last years of schooling, students have a large selection of core subjects for study, which helps in the future to enter the university for the desired specialty.
Foreign students on the GCSE and A-Level programs receive not only academic skills, but also increase the level of knowledge of the English language; For example, among foreign students, the program "English as a Foreign Language" (English as Foreign Language or English as Second Language) is common.
Higher Education in Cambridge
Students from all over the world come to England to get higher education, to learn from the best teachers and have future prospects for a career. The main directions of Cambridge University:
- humanitarian sciences
- social Sciences
- biological sciences
- natural science
- clinical medicine
- technology, technology.
Language courses in Cambridge for Russian and foreigners
In Cambridge, it is easy to find a linguistic course on learning English to students of different ages and with different levels of knowledge - a very large choice:
- general English course
- Academic English
- business English
- CELTA program
- English for work
- preparation for exams.
Particular attention to the level of knowledge of English language should be given to those wishing to study at higher educational institutions in England : institutions make very strict requirements for the admission of Russian and foreign students. The best language teachers work with the pupils of the language courses, so that after the successful completion of the program students have high scores on exams and easily enter universities.
Popular exams for admission to educational institutions in England:
Summer camps in Cambridge for children and schoolchildren
Summer program participants in Cambridge have a unique opportunity to immerse themselves in the university atmosphere of the city, combine study and leisure, immerse themselves in the cultural environment of the UK. Types of summer programs:
- school of leadership
- medical course
- program for studying architecture
- IT, programming
- study of law
- course in physics, chemistry, biology
- writing skills
- the study of literature, history.
Financing of study abroad
Russian students have the opportunity to receive a grant or scholarship to cover the costs of studying abroad, including in Cambridge. Among the popular scholarship programs are:
- Gates Scholarship (Master's, Postgraduate)
- BAT Cambridge Scholarship for Russia (Bachelor's)
- Amy Li Cambridge Scholarship (Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics)
- Cambridge Trust Scholarship (Master)
- Santander Cambridge Scholarship (Master)
- Parasol Cambridge Scholarship (Master of Philosophy)
- Wellcome Cambridge Trust Scholarship (research programs in colleges).
The cost of training on long-term and short-term programs
An approximate list of prices:
- primary classes - from 3700 £ / term
- GCSE - 5555 £ / term
- A-Level - 5555 £ / term
- International Foundation - 691512600 £ / term
- baccalaureate - from £ 3940 / trimester
- Preparation for the Master's Degree - £ 9540 / semester
- Master's program - 12600 £ / year
- MBA - 12600 £ / year
- general English course - from £ 180 / week
- Participation in the summer program - from £ 690 / week
- preparation for CAE - 335 £ / week
- Preparation for IELTS - £ 250 / week
- Preparation for FCE - £ 310 / week.
Examples of educational institutions in Cambridge
- Cambridge International School is a private school with elementary, middle and senior classes (A-Level), and here you can take a preparatory course before entering the university - International Foundation. The school is proud of its multicultural and international environment - even teachers are representatives of different nationalities and states
- Abbey College Cambridge is one of the five private colleges of The Alpha Plus, which specializes in preparing entrants to enter the world's top universities (many students continue their studies at Cambridge University). College preparatory programs: GCSE, A-Level, International Foundation, IELTS. For three years, you can also get education in business and management (the program was developed by specialists of Buckingham University). For the summer period, students are invited to take a medical course
- Cambridge University is one of the most popular and elite universities in the world, where students receive bachelor's and master's degrees. For students, access to the resources of 114 libraries and 9 museums is open here. The most popular specialties among students are in the fields of natural sciences, engineering, medicine, science (mathematics), law, history, economics, modern languages, psychology, political science, sociology
- Studio Cambridge is a language school that has been operating for more than 60 years and annually hosts more than 4,000 students. Foreign students here can prepare for examinations FCE, CAE, IELTS, and during the summer or winter holidays combine the rest and learning English. For those wishing to teach English for foreigners, the CELTA course is available, which involves obtaining a certificate allowing students to study abroad
- Cambridge University Summer Camp is a prestigious summer academic camp with two-week training programs for teenagers aged 16-18. In total, 17 programs are available for selection, each of which corresponds to any discipline and field of knowledge: for example, architecture courses, biology, chemistry, writing skills, programming, English literature, philosophy, medicine.