GCSE in Townshend International School School in Czech Republic
10-11 grades (Level I and II)
On the approaches to the senior graduation classes, the general schedule, in general, includes the same disciplines and fields of science:
- intensive English course (compulsory for those to whom English is not native)
- physical Culture and sport
- art and design
- modern foreign languages
- mathematics and exact sciences
- natural sciences (chemistry, biology, ecology, physics)
- humanitarian (social) disciplines.
The total number of items reaches 15-17, of which each student chooses 7-8, which will take exams (usually used by the Cambridge IGCSE, held at the end of grade 11). At this educational stage, students actively develop analytical and critical thinking, learn to look for non-standard solutions, correctly assess various situations and problems, apply theoretical knowledge in practice.
The cost of training depends on the age of the student and the chosen program (the price is indicated for 1 person for 1 academic year):
- 7-9 grades = 10968 €
- 10-11 grades (Level I, II) = 11709 €
- 12-13 grades (Level III and IV) = 12529 €
- Intensive English course for foreign students = 5191 €.
The indicated cost includes training on the program, all necessary teaching aids / books / materials, excursions.