The UK's 2021 Best Universities Ranking with information management offers programs for international students that study technological innovation and how it can be used to achieve the strategic goals of business companies. Students at these prestigious universities work together with researchers on ways to use the latest cutting-edge technology to solve organizational problems.
Information systems as a discipline is a combination of information technology systems, business analysis, organization theory, management, psychology and sociology that have found their place in information systems. This is largely due to the fact that these diverse skills are now required in an increasingly complex organizational environment. Information systems are designed to collect, process, store and disseminate information.
Programs with the study of information management in the UK allow you to master:
- Computing skills, working with computers
- Fundamentals of related disciplines
- Advanced skills for successful analysis, modeling, design, assessment and management of information systems
- Human, organizational aspects of information systems
- Methods for designing and evaluating systems, especially interactive systems, that are complemented by the management skills needed to plan and organize large-scale information resources.
Graduates will be able to compete for leadership positions, fill the existing gap between business and IT, for example, project management, change management, analysis, design, business systems management.
|Rank||Institution||Entry Standards||Student Satisfaction||Research Quality||Research Intensity||Graduate Prospects||Overall Score|
|16||City, University of London||4.08||72||89.1|