Teaching in English, double diplomas in collaboration with London universities, renowned academics - this is how the best conditions for an HSE in Russia look like.
TOP-5 most expensive universities in Russia
The RAEX ranking agency has published a list of the best universities in Russia. The leaders of Russian education are concentrated in 4 regions: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Tomsk and Moscow regions. As expected, the universities with the most expensive undergraduate programs are located in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
- One of the most prestigious universities for the study of diplomacy, journalism, businessmen, lawyers and managers
- Average cost of programs from 4,576 - 7,192 $ / per year
- The cost of the most expensive program "International Finance and Investment" jointly with Reing University: 12,423 $ / per year.
- The university offers programs in humanities, computer science, engineering and natural sciences. The teaching staff of the university is a member of the council of experts under the government of the Russian Federation
- Average price from 4,576 - 7,192 $ / per year
- The cost of the most expensive program "Economics and Management" in conjunction with the University of London: 11,507 $ / per year
- International programs in English only
- Double degrees: from the HSE and from the London School of Economics and Political Science or the University of London.
Moscow State Conservatory
- One of the leading music universities not only in Russia, but also in the world
- The cost of most programs is 7,506 $ / per year.
- Traditionally one of the best universities in the country, the faculties of economics and law are especially popular among students
- Prices = up to 7,061 $ / per year.
Saint Petersburg State University
- SPbSU is a state university with 24 special institutes and faculties
- Average prices = up to 6,276 $ / per year
- The most expensive management programs.
What programs are the most expensive in Russia?
Only one technical university entered the TOP-10 most expensive universities - MSTU. N.E. Bauman (average cost of the program = 3,687 $ / per year). Programs in economics, law, humanities will cost significantly more - from 3.923 to 6,538 $ per year. According to statistics, the distribution of students in budgetary and commercial places is almost equal - in 2018, 291,000 applicants entered the budget and 200,000 people enroll in commerce. Despite criticism of humanitarian diplomas, an excess of lawyers and economists, most of all students are willing to pay for humanitarian studies.