British language camps are an excellent opportunity for children, schoolchildren and teenagers to spend an unforgettable vacation! Here, foreign students from all over the world are waiting not only for the fascinating study of English in its classical embodiment, but also for active recreation, as well as an interesting cultural program.
Hundreds of parents around the world choose a language camp for their children in England for the following reasons:
- Effective language learning. In such a camp, as a rule, an international atmosphere reigns - the guys from the stream can be from any country in the world, so you can find a common language with only English. The same applies to teachers, as well as to local residents
- The stage of adaptation to study and life abroad. This is a particularly important point for those who are first going to send their child to a European country. However, parents have nothing to worry about, as children and adolescents quickly get used to the new environment, and it is worthwhile to get them first acquaintances, the excitement disappears by itself
- Complete rest abroad. Despite the fact that in the British language camp the schoolchildren will have to really study in the summer months, such pastime can be safely considered a real overseas holiday, as the children will have an opportunity to get acquainted with many famous sights of this most interesting country and just have fun in the company of new friends-foreigners.
To date, on the territory of Britain there are several dozen vacation schools for foreign students from all over the world. The choice is wide enough, so it's difficult to choose a camp that really suits a child.
It is best to stop the choice on the tested camps and training centers: then parents and children will receive really high-quality training, useful rest and only positive emotions!
In order to make it easier for our visitors to navigate, we have prepared a list of language camps for you, which deservedly fall into the top 30 best institutions of the country. Please note that this rating is based solely on the feedback of our parents and their children who have visited each camp from the list. For several years of successful work we have collected dozens of reviews about the most diverse British camps - you only need to get to know the list!
- Brighton College (Brighton College Summer Camp) . The school is located in the heart of the eponymous resort town, a short drive from the chic pier and the magnificent beaches
- Tottenham Football Camp (Tottenham Football Camp) is a sports camp, the students of which are equally passionate about football and English!
- Abbey DLD London (Summer Camp Academic Summer) is a summer course in English, which takes place on the basis of one of the oldest colleges in Britain. The institution has an excellent reputation and is well-listed in international circles
- Bell St. Albans School (Language School Bell St. Albans) - the school organizes seasonal English language programs for children from 11 to 17 years old
- Bishopstrow College (Bishopstrow College) . The institution is widely known as a private boarding school for foreign students who can join the British education system and prepare to enter the leading universities of the country
- Bell Wellington College (Camp Bell Wellington College) . This prestigious school is located in a calm and picturesque British province, and differs from the rest with a very rich extracurricular program
- Sidcot School (Summer Camp Academic Summer) . Another of the oldest and most respected British private schools with an impeccable reputation. On the summer program invites children-senior pupils from 13 to 18 years
- Abbey Cambridge (Summer Camp Academic Summer) . This summer camp harmoniously combines the study of language and academic subjects, including preparation for entering colleges and universities in Britain
- Rugby School Thames Valley Summer School (summer school TVSS) - a prestigious summer camp, which is located in the town of Rugby, an hour's drive from the country's capital
- Sevenoaks School Thames Valley Summer School (summer school TVSS) - this educational institution is remembered for its international friendly atmosphere, where foreign students are very comfortable
- Bede's Lancing College (Bede's Lancing College) . The language school of the educational center Bede's is organized on the basis of one of the oldest English private schools
- OISE Newbury Hall (Language School Newbury Hall). The school is in a very attractive place from the tourist point of view - Berkshire County - where there are a lot of old English sights
- Nike Football Camp in England (Lancing College Football Camp) is a summer sports and language school organized by the worldwide Nike brand based on the prestigious Lancing College
- Studio Cambridge Sir William (Studio Cambridge Sir William) . The famous language camp, located in the heart of the country - magnificent London
- Studio Cambridge Sir Laurence (Studio Cambridge Sir Laurence) - a summer school is located in one of the most interesting British cities in the neighborhood of world-famous universities
- Bedes Dicker (Summer language school Bedes Dicker) - a representative of the well-known educational network, in the summer months inviting students from 12 to 17 years
- Concord College Summer School (Summer Camp Concord College) . This is a children's language camp, combining in their program of studying English and riding
- Village Camps camp in England with football, golf, horseback riding and basketball is another sports language camp that will suit connoisseurs of several sports at once
- Bell The Leys School Cambridge (Language School Bell The Leys School Cambridge) is the prestigious language school of the educational network BELL International, located in Cambridge
- Harrow House International College (Harrow House College) is a popular school with an impeccable reputation located in the famous seaside resort
- Embassy Summer London UCL (Summer School of Embasy London UCL) - this summer school is located on the territory of the university in the heart of London and invites students from 14 to 30 years
- OISE Sherbourne Priors - offers intensive programs to learn English for the youngest students (7-13 years old).