GCSE in The King's School Ely
Quick overview: an educational program of GCSE for international students is designed in accordance to high standart of education in Great Britain.
About the educational program: before receiving a certificate of secondary education, students attend both compulsory courses and additional disciplines, which they choose according to their taste and interests.
List of mandatory subjects:
- Religion study;
- English literature (or media);
- Natural Sciences (allows you to get a double or triple diploma due to the aggregate of several subjects).
Additional subjects can be selected from the following list:
- Physical culture (theory);
- Design and technology: food technology;
- Classical Civilizations;
- English as a Foreign Language;
- Production of textile;
- Basics of business;
- Design and technology: the resistance of materials;
- Latin language;
- Drama art;
- Music art;