On October 26-27, 2018, within the framework of the international project MPIRES, the exhibition “Education Abroad” will be held at the Expocenter.
The exhibition "Education Abroad" is designed to help you in such matters as:
- Which country should I go to study?
- How much does it cost to travel to a language camp, private school in Europe or the USA?
- How to choose a university or college abroad?
- How to decide on subjects or a specialty?
- What are the requirements for admission to one or another educational institution?
- What are the deadlines for submitting documents?
- What difficulties will have to face in a particular country?
- What documents are needed to enter a foreign university or school?
- What is necessary for applying for a student visa?
- How to solve the issue of living in another country?
Location: Russia, Moscow, Expocentre Fairgrounds, 14 Krasnopresnenskaya embankment (Vystavochnaya metro station)
Opening hours: October 26 from 10:00 to 18:00 and October 27 from 10:00 to 17:00
Admission is free by prior registration.
To register for the exhibition or clarify questions, write to the email address