- The advantages of educational institutions in Switzerland
- Kindergartens, features of education and upbringing
- Primary school: emphasis on teaching the child language
- High school: forms and types of training
- Higher educational institutions: system and methods of teaching
- Certificate of maturity
- Types of programs in Swiss schools for foreigners
- Diplomas and degrees of higher education in Switzerland
- What are the programs for foreigners in Switzerland
Switzerland for Russian students and schoolchildren is a great place to get a European education. There is everything for an unforgettable student's experience: high urban culture, a variety of sports and recreation, an extraordinary nature and, of course, the highest quality of education.
The advantages of educational institutions in Switzerland
- Kindergarten 4-6 years
- Primary school 6-12 years
- Secondary school 12-16 years old
- High school 18-22 years
Kindergartens, features of education and upbringing
Primary school: emphasis on teaching the child language
The main condition - the readiness of children to learn and exit from the early childhood period, children do not write any introductory tests. Primary school becomes compulsory at 6 years old, but schools already accept four-year schools.
High school: forms and types of training
Nomenclature, bypassing Secondaire II. The secondary education of Secondaire II is completed according to the national programs or the international International Baccalaureate IB, which offers advantages when entering the world's top universities.
- The private boarding school of the College Du Leman offers basic and secondary education programs that meet modern standards.
Higher educational institutions: system and methods of teaching
There are two types of universities : academic and professional. Academic numbers are 12 for the entire country, and training in them involves serious research work in the field of modern science (neurobiology, medicine, physics, chemistry). Pedagogical universities (psychological, musical, pedagogical, etc.) number about 120. Higher education involves two levels: bachelor's and master's degrees. In addition to universities, young people can go to colleges and after them to universities. It will cost several times cheaper.
- IFM University Institute of Finance and Management - the University in Geneva, which has many advantages, offers quality academic programs that combine pragmatic experience and the promise of innovation.
Certificate of maturity
Types of programs in Swiss schools for foreigners
1.Programs of secondary school
Diplomas and degrees of higher education in Switzerland
Diploma (Diploma), Bachelor (Bachelor)
Licentiate (Lizentiat), master (Master)
Opportunities for Russian students
1. Work while studying. In order to start working in Switzerland, you will need permission from the administration, which will confirm that the work will not affect your studies. You can work up to 15 hours a week.
2. Scholarships and grants. For immigrants from countries outside the European Union, there are certain restrictions: they can not qualify for educational grants, but they have the right to receive educational scholarships. The main requirement is to study "excellent". A scholarship for the post-graduate students is also on the order of 1665CHF. For students of economic universities, as well as undergraduates of music faculties, there are separate awards.
3. Custodianship. School children under the age of 18 are required to have an official representative.
4. Homologation of the certificate. Russian maturity certificates are partially recognized because of the 11-year education in Russia (in the West 12 years) and the coincidence of the USE in terms of a set of disciplines. The basic requirement: 2 years of study at the university at home in the chosen direction
5. Features of living. Foreigners are offered the possibility of living in host families, in private boarding schools or on campus
6. After graduation, the student has the following opportunities:
What are the programs for foreigners in Switzerland
Average cost per year of training
Study and rest in summer language schools
From 6 years
Zero language knowledge and above
1000CHF in Week
11-12 years old
Average level of language proficiency
From 17 years old
From 18 years old
Test DAF 4 / DELF B2
From 20 years old
Test DAF 4 / DELF C1
Test DAF 4 / DELF C1