- The main advantages of training for schoolchildren and students from abroad
- The education system in Spain: the characteristics of education and upbringing
- Admission to leading universities in Spain
- Diplomas and degrees of higher education in Spain
- Topical information for Russian students
- What are the programs for foreigners, prices and requirements
One of the most popular places for study among overseas students is Spain . Getting a diploma in Spanish specialized institutions is the best academic programs, the possibility of developing linguistic skills and fluency in several languages, acquaintance with the rich history and unique culture of the country.
The main advantages of training for schoolchildren and students from abroad
- Low prices for housing, transportation and food favorably allocate Spain among other EU countries. Spain ranks 15th in popularity among students from abroad, 12 Spanish universities are in the top 500 universities in the world
- The country takes the third place in the number of students from abroad in European countries, second only to Great Britain and Italy
- A special atmosphere in universities. In Spain, they do not attach importance to formalities. If a student does not pass the job on time, he can calmly deliver it within a week. There are no strict forms in terms of writing work, volumes of text. Students themselves choose topics of course and control. During their studies, students are free to say what they think, and teachers are open to friendly communication. All this makes the learning process easy and enthralls students with the head
- Interdisciplinary programs are compiled in accordance with world trends and reflect the most current information.
The education system in Spain: the characteristics of education and upbringing
- compulsory secondary school education (educación secundaria obligatoria)
- higher education in arts and design
- higher sports education.
6-12 years old
Educación secundaria obligatoria
12-16 years old
16-18 years old
18-22 years old
1. A single educational period of development, preschool , runs from birth to 6 years. Within the framework of preschool education two stages are distinguished: from birth to three years and from three to six years. Pre-school education is not considered compulsory, children are sent to public and private kindergartens at will and necessity. Mostly is trained in the game with peers.
2. Primary and secondary classes. Primary school is a free educational level, the goal of which is to provide education for all children to acquire the necessary skills of reading, writing, numeracy, language skills and sports development. To enter the primary classes, you usually do not need to pass the entrance exams. In Spain, there are no strict requirements for the child: if the teachers did not find the full readiness of the children to learn, then incoming students are advised to come in a year. A great importance is given to the socialization of children. All studies are organized in blocks, among which there is an obligatory block of subjects (natural science, creative and physical development, Spanish and literature, mathematics, human rights, foreign language).
3. The certificate . The secondary school program consists of four training courses for the development of all necessary skills and preparation for the subsequent educational steps. After successfully passing the exams, graduates receive a certificate título de Graduado en ESO.
4. Bachillerato is another educational step that relates to schooling, but is considered an optional stage. As a rule, students study here who intend to continue their studies in higher educational institutions. The final exams on this two-year course are equivalent to the entrance examinations to the university. Students choose specialization and receive serious training - as a result, they have advantages when entering the university. After successfully passing the exams, students receive a diploma of full secondary education, Título de Bachiller, "Bachelor" (do not confuse with higher education), which entitles you to admission to the university.
Admission to leading universities in Spain
Enrollment in prestigious universities is possible on the basis of the results of the state examination, PAAU (Pruebas de Aptitud para Acceso a la Universidad), which is held in schools. More often this exam is called Selectividad, which translates as "competitive selection". Education in Spanish universities is paid, but affordable.
Diplomas and degrees of higher education in Spain
Topical information for Russian students
- Work while studying. Organization of training allows you to find an opportunity to earn extra money. Student visa allows you to work four hours a day, but finding work with a flexible schedule is quite difficult, so the most popular type of work is freelancing. The student can work no more than 20 hours per week
- Scholarships and grants. It is quite difficult for foreigners to receive a scholarship: firstly, this is not due to so many scholarships for foreign students and great competition. Secondly, Spain has more advantages for students from countries with which Spain has a special plan for international relations, but Russia is not on this list. Therefore, for Russian students only private scholarships are provided that make a discount on training
- Benefits for foreign students. Students have privileges for travel in public transport, when opening a bank account, there is a system of discounts to the museum and art galleries, cinemas
- Guardianship. For children over 6 years of age, a guardian is not required.
- Homologation of the certificate assumes equating Russian secondary school certificates with Spanish ones. This is a rather long bureaucratic procedure that is carried out by special organizations of Spain
- Features of accommodation. Student hostels - one of the most popular forms of residence, also often foreign students rent student apartments and live together. For schoolchildren, the best option is to stay and study in private boarding schools
- After graduation, the student can extend the residence permit without leaving Spain: for this purpose it is necessary to provide a number of documents and indicate the purpose of the extension.
What are the programs for foreigners, prices and requirements
Average cost per year of study
Study and rest in summer language schools
Zero language knowledge and above
700 € per week
220 € per week
Average level of language proficiency
DELE B1-C1 / IELTS 6.0