- Features of training and advantages
- The education system in Spain: the principles of teaching children and upbringing
- Admission to the leading universities in Italy
- Organization of studies in universities in Italy
- Diplomas and degrees of Italian universities
- Opportunities for Russian students
- What are the programs for foreigners: prices and requirements
It is a pleasure to study for Russian schoolchildren and students in Italy : a pleasant climate, developed infrastructure, noisy cities in which world-famous festivals are held, but this is not the main reason why foreigners come here: a European diploma and quality education are the main reasons such a popularity of Italian education.
Features of training and advantages
- Traditions . The system of education in higher educational institutions has a deep historical tradition: it was here that the world-famous Bologna University was opened, which had a huge impact on all European universities
- Color and originality. Italy is one of the most beautiful countries in the world - Italians are very friendly and, importantly, close to us in spirit and style of life
- A place for developing creative potential. Here the best design and fashion programs - this country is ideal for creative people who study painting and music
- Italian is easily mastered by the Russians. In order to study in Italy, you need knowledge of Italian or English : the training takes place in both languages, but for Russian students it is quite easy to learn Italian
- Absence of quotas. Enroll in the university of Italy as simple as possible: the number of seats is not limited in any way and most often it is not even required to pass the entrance exams, and even a certificate of language level is not needed. All you need is a certificate of school education
- Low tuition fee. Compared with European countries, the training here is quite affordable
- Flexibility of programs. In fact, the student himself chooses which subjects will be studied - thanks to this it is possible to avoid useless and not interesting disciplines. Individual training is one of the main objectives of any Italian training programs
- Under the Erasmus exchange program, Italy is considered the most popular country in the world.
The education system in Spain: the principles of teaching children and upbringing
6-11 years old
Educación secundaria obligatoria
11-14 years old
Scuola secondaria superiore
14-19 years old
Pre-school education is paid, the cost is about 400 euro. In Italy, kindergartens are not considered compulsory and if the parents have the opportunity, the mother takes care of the upbringing of the child, otherwise the baby is given to the kindergarten "lascuola Materna". The kindergarten has no task to teach the child to write and read, the training in the Montessori system and training with psychologists is very popular.
The duration of the primary school is five years, the program of which includes fundamental knowledge from history, mathematics, geography, science, language and physical education. Primary education is free. The program consists of two semesters, grades are put on a ten-point scale, weekends are Saturday and Sunday. As a rule, classes in schools are very large. The first two steps in the primary school are called scuola elementare 1 and scuola elementare 2, after which children receive a primary school diploma, diploma de licenza elementare. Already in primary school, the attention of teachers is focused on teaching the child language, depending on the readiness of children to learn the appropriate methods and forms are selected.
In high school, scuola media, children begin to study subjects with a certain bias - for example, there are music schools or language schools. Private schools do not have the right to issue documents on education, all examinations are handed over to children in state schools. Exams are surrendered in all subjects studied. For children from abroad, especially living and studying in private boarding schools will be especially comfortable.
In high schools, Scuola secondaria superiore, students think about their future profession and learn the necessary academic subjects for future specialization. Institutions with higher school programs are different: classical lyceums with an accent on their native language, linguistic lyceums, schools with a professional orientation, financial schools. In general, the upper classes are similar to professional educational institutions in Russia.
Admission to the leading universities in Italy
In order to enter a top university, it is necessary to demonstrate good knowledge of the Italian language. Students undergo special training in lyceums, which are subdivided into classical, technical and lyceums of natural sciences. After 5 years of education, children receive a diploma Diploma di Maturita.
Higher education is available in two sectors: non-university (professional education under the supervision of local authorities, design schools, conservatories) and university. A lot of positive reviews have received such prestigious institutions as: Istituto Marangoni Milano and IED Milan (European Institute of Design).
Organization of studies in universities in Italy
Studying at the university is rather complicated: in a year two semesters, after which the student must defend the thesis work, therefore only one out of every three students receives a bachelor's degree. The education system itself consists of three stages, after completion of each student pass examinations, receive a diploma and a degree:
Diplomas and degrees of Italian universities
First level: bachelor's degree
Diploma of Laurea
1st degree of higher education
The second: master's programs
2 nd degree of higher education master's degree
Third: Doctoral studies
Dottorato di ricerca
Opportunities for Russian students
- Work while studying. Students from abroad are allowed to work no more than 20 hours a week, but an obligatory criterion in serious companies will be fluency in Italian. Some students may be lucky to get an intern - paid internships assume a payment of 500-1000 € per month
- Scholarships and grants. A foreign student can apply for a social scholarship from the state (up to 14,000 € per year) or university scholarships (from € 1,000 to 10,000 €)
- Homologation of the certificate is necessary for admission to educational institutions in Italy. To do this, you will need to apply to specialized organizations for the legal recognition of a certificate or diploma
- After graduation, the student must obtain a work permit in Italy. However, there are quotas: in 2017 only 30,850 work permits were issued.
What are the programs for foreigners: prices and requirements
Average cost, per year
Study and rest in summer language schools
Zero language knowledge and above
1300 € per week
270 € per week
Average level of language proficiency
15000 € per semester
1000 € per month