Bachelor's Courses(english) in Sydney University
1. Age of participants: from 17 years
2. Duration: 3-4 years (standard programs)
3. Beginning of classes: March, July
4. Level of English: IELTS 6.5
5. Level of Education: Diploma of School Graduation
6. Language of instruction: English.
Sydney University (University of Sydney, Sydney University) offers students from around the world quality bachelor's programs. In order to enroll in the Bachelor's program, it is necessary to meet the requirements for knowledge of English and the level of education. There are more than 120 specialties available in 8 large sections:
- Architecture, design and planning (Architecture, design and planning)
- Arts and social sciences (Arts and social sciences)
- Education and social work (Education and social work)
- Engineering and information technologies (Engineering and information technologies)
- Medicine and health (Medicine and health)
- Science, agriculture, environment and veterinary science (Science, agriculture, environment and veterinary science).
The Bachelor's department offers three types of bachelor's programs, each of which is characterized by its own characteristics: professional, specialized, liberal studies.
Professional (Professional degrees) are designed for those students who are absolutely confident in their choice and are ready to develop knowledge in a certain field. The following areas are available: medicine and health, architecture, design and planning, education and social work, engineering and information technology, law. Characteristics:
- A clearly defined scheme of research work that will lead to professional accreditation and registration
- Mandatory practical experience during employment and internship
- Compulsory interdisciplinary experience
- Development of a diverse set of skills and a wide range of knowledge, along with experience in a professionally accredited field.
Specialist degrees are intended for those who already know in which area / company he will work and is almost sure of his choice. Directions: architecture, design and planning; economics, music, veterinary science, visual arts. Characteristics:
- A set of specific topics that develop experience in a specific field
- Take electives from other faculties to expand the scope of competences
- Possibility to get double qualification: the chosen specialty and Bachelor of Advanced Studies. Available for: computing, economics and visual arts.
A degree in liberal studies (Liberal studies degrees) will suit those applicants who want to follow their interests and learn what they like best. Directions: Arts and Social Sciences, Business, Science, Agriculture, Environment and Veterinary Medicine.
- Self-determination of topics and questions to be studied in one or more areas
- Modeling your own course with inclusion from a wide range of disciplines
- Possibility of obtaining a double degree: own and Advanced Bachelor (extension of knowledge and skills of critical thinking with the help of advanced course work and a major project)
- Some diplomas can be combined with professional ones, which allows you to develop knowledge of the disciplines in a professionally accredited area.
Bachelor of Advanced Studies is a combined program that includes standard 3 years + 1 additional year. Graduates receive a dual qualification, for example: "Bachelor of Arts (History)" / "Bachelor of Advanced Studies (Science of Data)".
The university has a flexible and simulated bachelor's system - applicants choose not only the faculty, specialty, but also the duration of education, additional workload, courses. Moreover, many specialties are studied exclusively on the basis of the latest discoveries and developments - all this is done to ensure that education does not lag behind the constantly changing external conditions, because in the modern world, especially in high-tech areas, the discoveries follow one after another. In the field of expanded learning opportunities and experience:
- Development of experience in the second area of education
- Expanding skills with an open learning environment (Open Learning Environment)
- Eliminating the gap between theory and practice
- The possibility of obtaining a combined degree in just 4 years.
The schedule is made on the basis of preferences and courses chosen by the student, each faculty has certain rules and norms that must be met. There are different types of classes:
- Extended lectures
- Research activities
- Laboratory works
- Group and individual works
- Lectures and seminars with invited experts.
Each specialty is evaluated in a certain number of loans. To check the progress and success of the course, students perform tests and examinations, write essays and coursework, prepare presentations and deliver reports. A large amount of time is devoted to developing the skills of critical thinking, responsibility, the ability to change the world around and self-realized. Foreign students receive significant support in adapting to the lifestyle, special English courses and communication skills are conducted.
Upon successful completion of all conditions and requirements, the graduate is awarded a diploma and is awarded a bachelor's degree in the relevant field (or double / combined degrees). Bachelors of Sydney University are valued in Australia and around the world as standing specialists, easily find a job, achieve significant success in their professional activities. Many graduates continue their studies, entering the magistracy.
The cost of study in the undergraduate: from 17800 $ AUD / semester, from 35600 $ AUD / year.