Bachelor's Courses(english) in Swiss Hotel Management School (SHMS) Caux
Quick overview: Completion of the first stage of higher education is an intensive and creative process: holders of a bachelor's degree from the Swiss Hotel Management School can start their professional career and build a successful career anywhere in the world. Graduates of the Swiss Hotel Management School are highly qualified specialists already possessing the necessary practical skills and abilities.
About the educational program: the first two years of study allow to receive a Swiss diploma in the specialty of "Management in the hotel economics". After studying for another year, students have the opportunity to receive a diploma of Swiss Higher Diploma and further the degree of Bachelor of Arts (Honors) in the chosen specialty.
The educational process is divided into several stages:
- 1 course (conducted on campus in Koh) - catering. 5 months students are engaged on the campus basis, and 4-6 months are spent on paid internship (in Switzerland or other countries of your choice);
- 2 year (Campus Co) - room service. The scheme is the same: 5 months of study + 4-6 months of paid internship.;
- 3 year (on campus in Leysin) - specialty "Management in hospitality industry", "Event management" or "Hospitality and event management". The full course of study (after the 4th semester) ends with the writing of the final work - this is a thesis or an independent study, which takes 6 weeks. Completion of 3 semesters 3 years gives an opportunity to get a diploma of Swiss Higher Diploma in chosen specialization, completion of the full course (3 years + writing a research paper) - Swiss SHMS and British Bachelor of Arts (Honors), which is issued jointly with the British University of Derby.
Requirements for applicants:
- Certificate / High School Certificate;
- Certificate of sufficient level of English: TOEFL 500, IELTS 5.0, 50 or more score on the Oxford Online Placement Test (OOPT);
- The age of students is from 18 years.