Diploma in Higher Education in Swiss College of Hospitality Management
Brief information: Two-year educational course, available to students 18+ years in the following areas:
- Baking (including work with chocolate);
- Restaurant management;
- Hotel management.
This is an excellent opportunity to quickly and effectively learn the key features, subtleties and requirements of the chosen industry, acquire practical and theoretical skills for a successful career start.
List of the programs:
- Legislation in the field of hotel business and events;
- Bookkeeping and control of values;
- Telephone communications;
- Commercial food resources and prices;
- Marketing in the field of tourism and hospitality;
- Hotel management;
- Personal development.
The course includes 2 academic semesters, after each of which follows a half-year paid internship. You can start the program in August or March.
The academic year at the Swiss College of Hospitality Management consists of 18 study weeks + 5-7 months of practice (can be held in Switzerland or abroad). Students can apply 4 times a year: sets are conducted in February, May, August and November.