Bachelor's Courses(english) in Swiss College of Hospitality Management
Quick overview: The classical higher education program, available for international students from 17 years old and designed for 4 academic years. SHML offers the following courses:
- BA in Hospitality and Tourism Management: diploma Higher Diploma in Hotel Management. You can start classes in February or October: the course is divided into academic semesters and practical paid internships;
- BA in Hotel Management: diploma Higher Diploma in Hotel Management. You can start classes in February or October: the course is divided into academic semesters and practical paid internships;
- BA in Strategic Hospitality Management: The partnership program was developed jointly with the British University of Gloucestershire: first the student completes 2 academic semesters and 2 practical internships in Switzerland, and then completes his studies in the UK (diploma of Higher Diploma in International Hotel Management). Classes start in October or February.
The academic year at the Swiss College of Hospitality Management consists of 18 study weeks + 5-7 months of practice (can be held in Switzerland or abroad). Students can apply 4 times a year: sets are conducted in February, May, August and November.
Details of the course:
- 1 year: similar to the Certificate program;
- 2 year: similar to the Diploma program;
- 3 year - Higher Diploma level:
- Strategic management in the hotel business;
- Customer Service;
- Economics and hotel business;
- Organization and hotel management;
- Rational nature management in the hotel industry;
- Design and development of technologies;
- PR and communication.
- 4 year (Final year):
- Organizational communication;
- Accounting and finance in the hotel business;
- Organization of events;
- Marketing research;
- Human Resource Management;
- Bar Management;
- Spa Management;
- Final qualifying work.