GCSE in Sutton Valence School
The classic British general education course is intended for children aged 14-16 and completes a part-time secondary education program. Sutton Valence School offers several options for this course:
- Classic GCSE - 1 (accelerated) and 2 years
- IGCSE (an option specially adapted for foreign students) - for 1 and 2 years.
Students in the course of the course study a wide, diverse range of disciplines that cover virtually all subject areas and fields of knowledge:
- media and media
- work with textiles
- art and design
- exact sciences
- household and economy
- business and economics
- drama and theatrical art
- informatics and communication technologies
- technology of design
- theatrical studies
- English literature
- mathematics / higher mathematics
- sport and physical development
Such diversity not only substantially broadens the horizon - it allows you to more accurately determine your personal priorities, because in the future (Sixth Form, the university), the student will choose subjects independently, based on the requirements of the future profession and specialty.
The cost of training in the school depends on the chosen level (the price is indicated for 1 person for 1 trimester, 1 academic year = 3 terms):
- Junior School (junior and middle classes) = 9060 £
- Senior School (senior, senior classes) = 10740 £.