Summer holidays+french courses in Surval Montreux boarding school for girls
This combined course, mixing French language lessons (20 weekly) and an entertainment program, also provides for sports.
The language for study can be chosen independently: French, Italian or German. All lessons are taught by experienced teachers: they can both work in the school at all times and be invited to summer courses. Each lesson lasts 45 minutes: classes are conducted in an interesting, interactive format. Students learn songs in the language they are studying, watch videos and films, a separate short film is also prepared -it is shown to students on a farewell party and demonstrates the level of knowledge and skills achieved.
Educational groups are small (up to 6 people), forming in accordance with the level of basic education of students (the first day of school attendance is special testing) - this makes the studying more effective and comfortable for students. The main attention is paid to the development of written and oral speech, its fluency and literacy, vocabulary expansion, grammar and phonetics are also actively studied.
Students can apply for the course with different levels of initial education, both beginners and experienced students.
Approximate daily routine:
- 7:00 = rise
- 7: 15-8: 00 = breakfast
- 8:15 = room cleaning
- 8:20 - 11:50 = language classes
- 12: 00-13: 00 = lunch
- 13: 00-16: 00 = sports classes, mugs and sections on interests
- 14: 00-16: 00 = free time for leisure and creativity
- 16: 00-18: 00 = sports classes, mugs and sections on interests
- 16: 00-18: 30 = free time for leisure and creativity
- 18:30 = dinner
- 19:30 = evening entertainment and activities
- 22:00 = getting ready for bed
- 22:30 = the general release.
All pupils live on the territory of the school, in a common residence. They are provided with comfortable rooms for 2-3 people (mostly in one room live representatives of different nationalities, also taking into account the age of the students). Each room has a shower or bath, telephone, TV, wireless Internet access. The safety of students is guaranteed around the clock, they are constantly monitored. A spacious common dining room provides a varied meal according to the full board; on request you can arrange a diet or a vegetarian diet.
Students are offered ample opportunities for sports and physical fitness:
- A bike
- Table tennis (ping-pong)
- Mini golf
Extensive and leisure program, disco clubs, boat trips and evenings of various cultures, barbecue and karaoke are often arranged. You can visit the sauna and jacuzzi, bake or cook, participate in the Fondue Party or join a movie screening. For a fee, you can take riding lessons, visit large amusement parks.
From the excursion directions it is worth to mention separately the visit to Montreux and the jazz festival, known all over the world, trips to Basel, Geneva, Bern, Martigny and Lausanne. You can go to the old castle Chateau de Chillon or visit the Olympic Museum. For an additional fee, trips to Disneyland are organized for 2 days (July 8-9 or July 22-23), as well as a visit to the large Europa Park amusement park (July 15-16 and July 29-30).
- Age of students: 11 to 16 years.
- Dates of the program: June 26 - August 5.
- The minimum duration of the program: 3 weeks.
- Arrivals and departures: Sunday - Friday.
The indicated price already includes:
- Studying on the program
- Meals (full board)
- Initial testing and distribution to classrooms according to the level of preparation
- Branded certificate after graduation
- Teaching aids, books and materials
- Internet access
- Excursion, leisure, sports, cultural program
- Laundry service
- Meeting and seeing off (Geneva airport, on certain days of arrival)
- Mini-bus to the center of Montreux (fixed days and time).
The cost of the program is not included and paid additionally:
- Visa fees and services
- Consular fee (payable at the embassy)
- Registration fee
- Air tickets in both directions
- Original invitation (express courier delivery)
- Deposit for each student's pocket expenses (the balance is returned after the end of the course)
- Medical insurance
- Riding lessons
- Language or Music Lessons
- Trip to Europa Park
- Drive to Disneyland for 2 days
- School Insurance
- Meeting and seeing off not on public days (Geneva airport).