International foundation in Surval Montreux boarding school for girls
- Age of students: from 17 years.
This course is specially designed for foreign students who plan to continue their studies in foreign universities and higher schools, want to increase the level of language and academic skills, to strengthen and update knowledge on basic subjects and disciplines. Many girls need this academic year between the end of the school program and admission to the university: it helps to more clearly understand their interests, abilities, to choose a higher priority educational institution and program, to determine the desired direction of the future career. For foreign students, this will be an opportunity to adapt to a new, foreign cultural and educational environment and not to experience difficulties in the process of obtaining higher education.
The main curriculum includes the following disciplines:
- English or French = 20 lessons weekly
- World literature (+ essay writing skills)
- Fine arts (fashion, design, drawing, painting, art history)
- Charity and Volunteer Activities
- Sports (levels for beginners and advanced athletes).
Additionally you can attend the following classes:
- Italian or German
- International relationships
- Practical activities of enterprises
- Preparation for exams IELTS, TOEFL, SAT
- Preparing for college
- Career Guidance and career creation
- Preparation for language testing PET, KET, DELF, FCE and CAE (Cambridge exams).
The following components are not included in the price of the program and are paid additionally:
- Entrance fee (non-refundable)
- Deposit (refundable)
- Personal pocket expenses (balance is returned).