University transfer program in SUNY Morrisville State College
Short information about a transfer program equivalent to the first year of undergraduate studies at the university. The program is taught in the college, after which students can either stay in college or enter any other partner university.
About the course: the combined program of pre-university preparation provides, in addition to academic English, several subject blocks depending on the priority specialty. In addition to academic preparation, students have the opportunity to adapt to the educational environment of the United States. Each of the students is accompanied by a personal tutor who provides assistance and support at all stages of admission to the American university.
- Students age: 17+
- Start dates: September, January.
- Requirements for enrollment: TOEFL iBT 55, secondary school certificate.
- The result of the studying: obtaining 33-34 credits, the guarantee of enrolling for a bachelor's degree in the chosen specialty (2nd year).
- Class size: up to 25 Students.
- The duration of the lesson: 45 minutes.