- Advantages of summer language camps in Munich
- Features of the language courses in Munich for the summer for children, accommodation options
- Leading language schools for the summer in Munich: programs and prices
- Approximate schedule of the week in the summer language camp for schoolchildren in Munich
Summer holidays for children, held in Germany , will be an excellent gift for a child who is interested in German culture and learns German. Munich is the heart of the federal region of Bavaria, famous for its architectural monuments, prestigious galleries and museums, art collections. The city is practically at the foot of the Alps, so there are many opportunities for active recreation: hiking, resting on nature, sports, picnics. The Bavarian capital is also known as one of the musical capitals of the world: young people from all over the world come here to visit music festivals and dance in the best nightclubs.
Advantages of summer language camps in Munich
- Study in the summer vacation period abroad will help get rid of the language barrier and in the shortest possible time to master the communication skills. Here, the children will be able to obtain a serious language practice that can not be acquired in their native country
- In Germany , a country with a centuries-old history and unique culture, there is something to see: among the popular tourist destinations are medieval castles in the amazing Rhine valley, Alpine landscapes, Baden-Baden resorts, knight tournaments and much more.
- German courses for children for the summer meet the world standards and have their own "regional specialties": the features of "Countries of Order and Stability" are also imprinted on the way of summer language camps
- Separately, it is worth mentioning the nature of the environs of Munich, which is characterized by incredible beauty
- Holidays in Germany will be an unforgettable event in the life of young travelers - this is one of the best options for a vacation period for the younger generation.
Features of the language courses in Munich for the summer for children, accommodation options
Combined courses for the summer period consist of two main parts:
- The language course. German lessons take place in the first half of the day, when children are engaged in groups that are formed according to the age principle and level of knowledge. For children with a zero level of language proficiency, courses for beginners + rest are excellent, and for children with a level of knowledge above the average, interesting courses are developed that will allow to combine study with any kind of activity, creativity or sport. You can find the following types of courses: general, intensive and individual.
- An entertaining program, which includes both active public life in the camp territory, as well as off-site excursions for a full day or a part thereof. Top excursions are: a trip to the Berlin Wall, the Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, Cologne Cathedral, Neuschwanstein Castle.
Many schools offer intensive training for the chosen sport, for example, water sports are widespread: rowing, windsurfing, sailing regattas. There are fitness studios, football and volleyball courts, bicycles and catamarans.
Accommodation options for schoolchildren:
- At the residence of the summer school. Here the camp staff is always with the children, control and safety are ensured - living with peers, the guys quickly make friends, get acquainted with other cultures and learn to find a language
- In the host family, the children get into the natural language environment and catch the German language literally on the fly
- Accommodation in the families of teachers is a special course developed by Home Language International. Here, the child immerses in the language environment and under the strict guidance of the teacher will master the language skill for the skill every day.
Leading language schools for the summer in Munich: programs and prices
One of the top language schools in Germany . Its distinctive feature is high-intensity programs for children and adults. In Munich, a year is developed and improved for young people, taking into account the age features of this period. The guys live in the youth hotel Don Bosco in the heart of the city.
The school offers an intensive German course (30 lessons per week): lessons are held in a friendly atmosphere, each day the children write a screening test. Here you can expand vocabulary, improve pronunciation and learn the skills of speaking.
Every day students are expected to play volleyball, basketball, football and table tennis, swimming, fitness and billiards.
The leisure program includes international evenings, barbecues, talent contests.
Excursions: two excursions per week are planned (Alps, Salzburg, Neuschwanstein Castle, Augsuburg).
From 2580 € (3 weeks)
The school is the best language institution according to the version of the magazine LTM Language Travel Magazine in 2008, 2010 and 2013. The camp is located on the shore of Lake Schliersee, 30 km from Munich, a cozy Bavarian hotel, from the windows which offers stunning views of the mountains and the lake.
The course combines study with a rich cultural and excursion program. This place is perfect for fans of adventure stories. Here they are waiting for a lot of outdoor activities, nights by the fire, sleeping in the open air and swimming in the lake.
From 1050 € (week)
Approximate schedule of the week in the summer language camp for schoolchildren in Munich
Morning: 5-6 lessons of the German language (grammar, vocabulary, spelling, listening, group projects, game forms of instruction
Sport lessons, games
Half day excursion
Swimming or going shopping
On Saturdays and Sundays, children will enjoy a full day excursion, activities and entertainment on campus.