- Courses for children and schoolchildren for the summer
- Leisure of summer camps and schools
- Examples of popular summer camps and schools in Brighton
The city of Brighton is located on the coast of the Channel in England and is considered to be a lively resort town of England . It is an excellent place for spending the summer holidays of Russian and foreign students, because there are many elite and prestigious schools where you can spend your vacation time. Here, their language skills are improved with the best teachers by children, schoolchildren, students and even their parents who practice sports, dance, music and learn the culture and history of England. Annually children and schoolchildren from all over the world come here to spend the best summer vacations abroad , to improve the level of English under supervision of experienced teachers, to spend time on the beach, to practice water sports, train daily with professional trainers and much more. In schools, an individual approach to students is practiced, and a curriculum is developed taking into account the characteristics of wishes and the level of language training.
Courses for children and schoolchildren for the summer
When enrolling in a language program, all students take an entrance test for distribution according to the levels of language knowledge. At the end of academic studies, students take an "exit" test to obtain a confirmatory certificate. The ceremony of awarding the graduates of the course is held.
Leisure of summer camps and schools
The purpose of the extra-curricular leisure program is to give children the opportunity to try something new, to leave their comfort zone, to acquire new skills and to reveal their talents.
English lessons can be combined with professional classes in:
- golf courses
For Russian and foreign students to better know the history of England, there are numerous excursion programs for every taste:
- trip to London
- a trip to Portsmouth
- river cruise on the Thames
- inspection of Spinnaker Tower
- Arundel Castle
- City of Portsmouth
- Church of St. Bartholomew.
Daily evening entertainment program, depending on the technical capabilities of summer schools and camps :
- themed shows
- talent show
- Night of Dance
- joint group screenings
- night of the James Bond casino
- song contest "Eurovision" and much, much more!
Examples of popular summer camps and schools in Brighton
- Summer Camp in Brighton College - here they honor historical traditions and combine them with innovative teaching methods. Training sessions on summer courses are conducted from Monday to Friday, three academic hours a day for children from 9 to 17 years. Each group is engaged in an experienced teacher of high qualification, certified by EFL, and the lessons themselves are conducted in an interactive and interesting format.
- Summer camp in Seaford College . Summer camp programs provide an opportunity to improve the language level of English and have fun, try yourself in a new sport, dance or music. Students aged 10 to 16 are invited with any level of language knowledge: summer program participants can independently design their course for the duration of their stay, which will consist of academic English classes and sports training. The campus is fully equipped with modern equipment for training and necessary sports equipment.
- Embassy Summer Summer School. Programs for children include not just learning English, but also sailing, art and design, dancing, drama, golf, horseback riding. When choosing a linguistic program, it is possible to choose the intensity of the course. The school invites to participate in the summer program of children aged 9 to 17 years.
- Summer Camp St Giles Junior summer Brighton stands out among the rest of the schools in a convenient location: a prestigious school is located in the heart of Brighton and a 10-minute walk from the beach. Academic classes for children with the participation of parents are available . Age of students: children - 8 - 15 years, adults - no restrictions.
- Summer School Sprachcaffe Brighton is part of the prestigious international network of language schools, and this training center is located near the sea and popular beaches, within walking distance of the school is an entertainment and tourist infrastructure. Summer English courses are available for children over 14 years old who want to improve their language skills. The standard intensity of linguistic studies includes 20 lessons per week. For students the school offers accommodation in private apartments, a family, a school residence.