- The advantages of studying in Boston's language schools
- Summer training programs: features and conditions of vacation programs with the study of English.
- Extra-curricular activities and excursions in Boston language schools
- Prestigious children's camps for foreigners in Boston: rating
Children's vacation programs with studying English abroad are a unique opportunity for schoolchildren to spend interesting vacations in one of the scientific, economic and educational centers of America - Boston. Learning a foreign language in the US guarantees high results due to immersion in the English language environment, the latest teaching methods and qualified teachers.
Study and rest in the city, which has a unique atmosphere, will make the summer unforgettable for every child. Boston is a city in which Europe and America have closely interwoven: it is known as the largest city of New England, in which the best ideas of the Old and New World have merged most brightly. Boston as a city built by Europeans, contains many mysteries and secrets, it can find a huge number of museums, ancient libraries, art galleries and theaters. It is in this city that students will be able to walk in the footsteps of the "Boston Tea Party", one of the brightest periods of American history. New acquaintances, historical sights and the newest technologies, atmospheric cafes and ancient streets - all this will be a real discovery for Russian children and teenagers, who decided to go to the summer camp of Boston.
The undoubted advantage of studying in the US for foreigners is its high prestige. Boston combines the best educational institutions in America - elite schools , leading colleges, top universities - and a huge number of historical attractions, making it a major tourist center. Most language schools conduct their summer programs on the basis of the best foreign educational institutions. In the suburbs of Boston, there are two world-renowned universities, graduates of which received a large number of prestigious awards and prizes - Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology : they occupy the leading lines of educational ratings not only in America, but all over the world. Students who choose language courses in Boston will be able to enjoy the unique student atmosphere of these educational institutions as part of excursion trips.
When choosing a language school for the summer in Boston, you should pay attention to its location, as in this big city there are several areas that are not at all similar to each other. For example, the downtown area is a tourist center of the city with many interesting places to visit. Popular educational and scientific institutions are located in Cambridge, a suburb of Boston.
Learning English in Boston is a guaranteed result and wonderful memories of summer for the child!
The advantages of studying in Boston's language schools
Training in a large educational, research and economic center of the United States has a number of advantages for children and adolescents:
- The combination of European traditions and the latest American teaching methods
- Prestigiousness of educational institutions
- A large selection of programs, courses and levels, so that summer courses will be effective even for children with zero language knowledge
- The magnificent base and the newest equipment of linguistic schools
- Experienced teachers with high qualifications
- Interesting excursion and leisure program
- Great reviews.
Summer training programs: features and conditions of vacation programs with the study of English.
Summer language courses for children and teenagers include learning English and a lot of sightseeing trips and leisure activities. A large selection of summer recreation programs will help to find the ideal option for each child.
Traditionally, language camps offer a regular or intensive English language course and a leisure program, which includes creative and sports sections, a variety of trips and excursions. Some summer schools offer sports (basketball, football, rugby, swimming, etc.) or creativity (participation in musical groups, development of acting skills, etc.) along with the study of English. Adventure programs include a large number of trips to nature, and some language camps offer hiking or cycling trips in the summer course. Of particular interest are programs for preparing Russian children for admission to a foreign school, college or university - such courses help schoolchildren get used to the requirements and features of the educational process abroad.
Typically, summer camps offer several options for accommodation to choose from:
- Residence (room for 2-3 people, full board)
- Hotel (room for 1-2 people, full board or half board)
- Accommodation in the American family, which gives an opportunity to get acquainted with the culture and traditions of the country in everyday life.
Extra-curricular activities and excursions in Boston language schools
Extra-curricular activities and excursions are an important part of vacation programs. So, the summer schools in Boston offer a wide choice of groups and sections for extracurricular activities:
- Theatrical skills
- Fitness, etc.
Leisure activities also include talent shows, sports or team competitions, barbecue parties, discos, quizzes, movie nights, etc.
The excursion program usually consists of visiting such attractions as:
- The Freedom Trail
- Boston University
- Harvard University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Museum dedicated to the Boston Tea Party
- USS Constitution
- Boston Common
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Red Sox Stadium
- Big City Aquarium New England
- Bookstore Old Corner and much more.
Prestigious children's camps for foreigners in Boston: rating
Top 5 best summer language schools in Boston :
- Harvard University Summer School is held under the patronage of the world famous university, which guarantees a high level of educational programs and an excellent scientific base. Language courses belong to the Faculty of Arts and Sciences and occupy leading positions in the US ratings. The school is very popular not only in America, but also abroad, it offers a summer course of academic English for students aged 15 to 19 years.
- Summer camp at Emmanuel College . This college was founded in 1919 and is one of the oldest educational institutions in Boston. He offers several summer language programs for students from 13 to 19 years: "Summer English for Teens", "Summer Course for Young Leaders" and "English Course + Football."
- The KTTS Academy of Boston is an elite private American school that is located near Harvard University and MIT. She offers several vacation programs for schoolchildren - a program for preparation for senior classes, the Ivy League: Leadership Course and STEM. Two last courses are of the greatest interest. The leadership course includes acquaintance with the requirements of American education, classes in the classical school curriculum of the United States, preparation for the SAT and ACT examinations. The STEM course is suitable for students who are interested in studying trends in the development of the modern world, the latest technologies and innovations.
- The Campus Summer Camp is located on the grounds of the famous Hillside school and offers a standard English course combined with a variety of leisure activities and an extensive sightseeing program.
- The language school Boston School of Modern Languages is one of the oldest and most prestigious American schools with the study of English. It is located in the Roslindale area and offers language learning with the help of the latest teaching methods combined with a rich excursion program.
Tuition fees in Boston summer schools for children and adolescents
Prices for training in the summer camp of Boston can vary greatly depending on the prestige of the institution and the chosen program. The average cost of the course for one week is from $ 1500 to $ 2500.