- Advantages of summer intensities in Ireland
- Summer Intensive English in Ireland for children and schoolchildren: features, types of programs for the summer
- Leading language camps for children in Ireland
Ireland did not accidentally become one of the main centers for learning English for children and schoolchildren from all over the world: in this country you can get knowledge of British quality, but at much lower prices. In the summer, numerous Irish schools invite students to intensify, allowing you to speak English in just a couple of weeks. Summer Intensive English in Ireland for children and schoolchildren is a unique opportunity to learn the classical international English language, while saving on the prestige of the UK.
Advantages of summer intensities in Ireland
- The quality of English language courses in Ireland is at the highest level and in no way inferior to the UK's educational programs;
- More loyal prices for language courses than in the UK: on average, the cost is lower by 25%;
- A large selection of language schools that organize summer intensity in English in Ireland for children and schoolchildren. Many of them are located in places directly related to the history of Ireland, which makes them particularly attractive to foreigners;
- The ability to quickly overcome the language barrier and adaptation in a new language, academic and cultural environment;
- Friendly and hospitable locals: Irish are very sociable and gladly go to contact with foreign students;
- High level of security: modern Ireland is recognized as one of the safest countries in Europe with a dynamic development and progressive look in all spheres of life;
- Beautiful nature, picturesque meadows, lakes and rivers, green parks and clean air. True, the climate here is quite capricious: a sunny warm day can cause a cold downpour.
Summer Intensive English in Ireland for children and schoolchildren: features, types of programs for the summer
Most foreign children who spend their holidays in Ireland study English in the format of a summer camp. There are no requirements for a minimum level of English proficiency: programs are suitable for both children with zero language knowledge, and for those who want to improve their level.
An intensive English language course for children in Ireland usually lasts about a month, also in the summer, includes up to 30 academic hours a week, Monday to Friday, with the duration of the lessons increased compared to the standard educational program. Intensive English classes are added to intensive classes: discussion of news, topics, etc.
One of the main advantages of language schools with the study of English in Ireland is the academic orientation of education. Unlike English language courses in the UK, summer intensive English in Ireland for children and schoolchildren implies a greater emphasis on maximum learning of new English language skills, and then, in the remaining time, activities are held.
This does not mean, however, that studying in Ireland is boring English. A leisure and cultural program is held daily after classes, as well as throughout the whole of Saturday, which takes place on excursions to other cities in Ireland. On Sunday, children can do what they want: walk, explore the camp and city grounds, and communicate with new friends.
Thanks to the picturesque nature and incredible beauty of Ireland's landscapes, the entertainment program includes many outdoor activities, including trekking, rock climbing, various water sports, and leisurely walks around the city and its environs. In addition, there are opportunities to learn to play golf, cricket, or visit creative circles, dance sections, where you can learn to dance the legendary Irish jig.
Leading language camps for children in Ireland
- In the summer camp of the Griffith College Dublin Emerald Cultural Institute, you can take English courses with an active entertainment program, soccer, rugby, golf or horse riding. Griffith College is a prestigious educational institution on the basis of which in the summer months the educational program of the ECI training center is taking place, while students and students live in the residence of the educational institution. The price of courses ranges from 1930 € / 2 weeks to 2720 € / 2 weeks.
- Summer combined English courses at Irish College of English Malahide combine intensive English lessons with sailing, tennis, various excursions, electives and activities. The training center is located in the small cozy town of Malahide, a 20-minute drive to Dublin city center and a 10-minute drive to the airport. The school is perfectly prepared for teaching children at any level of complexity: light comfortable classrooms with computer and interactive technology help to make learning faster and more efficient. The cost starts from 975 € for two weeks.
- Summer Camp Oscars International offers several training programs, including the unique "City Experience: Dublin" course, which combines English language learning and urban space research in Dublin. During the excursions and visits to various places in the city, walks and outdoor recreation, children not only get acquainted with the unique architectural and cultural heritage of the city, but also actively practice the English language and receive a lot of pleasant impressions. The professionalism of teachers, the individual style of work and the rich constant practice of language causes the good progress of students in the language in a short time. The cost of training on the program "City experience: Dublin" is 950 € per week.
Our company will help you and your child to choose an intensive program with the study of English for the summer holidays . With our help, you will be able to choose a summer intensive English course in Ireland for children and students of the appropriate level and subjects with the best prices.