- Learning English and German in the summer camps in Vienna
- Summer Camp in Vienna: types of vacation programs and accommodation options
The cities of Austria are one of the best places for children's recreation in the summer. Austria deservedly is considered one of the best places to study: here you can get a quality education in a safe and secure environment in world class institutions. It is no accident that Austria ranks 15th in the ranking of countries for quality of life, while prices in Austrian educational institutions will be pleasantly pleased in comparison with other countries in Europe and the United States . Vienna is considered one of the most comfortable cities in the world, modern and multifaceted: here the cultural life is boiling, amazing grandeur of architecture and amazing history. Vienna especially will please children with a craving for creativity, as this city is famous for its musical masterpieces: it was here that the great composers Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert, Haydn lived and created. Among the many attractions, it is especially worth mentioning the State Opera, the Museum Quarter, the Schönbrunn Zoo and others.
Learning English and German in the summer camps in Vienna
- In Vienna, a large number of popular language schools that specialize in combined courses with the study of English or German
- The programs contain intensive courses on learning a foreign language for students with different levels of proficiency, including for children with zero language knowledge
- The training takes place in groups of up to 15 people. Before the beginning of the course, all those who come from abroad write a small test in order to determine the level of knowledge of the language. Age and degree of language proficiency are the two main criteria by which children are divided into groups. Being surrounded by peers from other countries, the guys get rid of the language barrier and in the shortest possible time begin to communicate, thus mastering the communicative skill
- Teachers of the camps are professionals in their field who have extensive experience working with foreign students. Basic principles of Austrian education - individual approach and freedom of learning
- Despite quite intensive linguistic programs, life in the camp is organized in such a way that it is easy and pleasant for foreign students to learn a foreign language. For foreigners created for this all the conditions - a friendly atmosphere, a full rest, a rich leisure program and an introduction to the sights of Vienna. Study and rest are perfectly combined, so the guys will not be exhausted from the endless series of academic lessons.
Summer Camp in Vienna: types of vacation programs and accommodation options
- Humboldt-Institut - Vienna's top school , which in summer offers completely atypical training - organizers of the camp for students developed the program "Floating Occupations". Students will study on the ship "Bertha von Suttner", an 189-meter ship, which has 36 auditoriums. The vessel is moored on the Danube River, not far from where students live. Pupils are waiting for 30 lessons a week under the guidance of experienced and moderately strict teachers, and all programs and techniques developed by teachers specifically for camp students. In addition to studying, Russian children have made entertainment programs - various quizzes, discos, master classes, conditions for various sports are provided. The cultural life of the camp is rich in events: students are waiting for unforgettable walks around the city, visits to museums, participation in city festivals and much more. The programs are designed for students 15-18 years old. Students are accommodated in the comfortable hotel Wien Brigittenau in the heart of the city. Meals are provided on a boarding basis - three times a day - for the students of the camp, fruits, snacks and drinking water are always available. The cost of training in the camp starts from 1940 € for two weeks.
- ActiLingua - the oldest educational institution in Vienna, founded in 1988. To date, the school combines traditions and modernity, has an impeccable reputation and invaluable experience in the organization of study and recreation for children. The programs of the summer school are characterized by a communicative orientation; students of camps are given freedom in training: they decide what will be the intensity of their activities and how many lessons they will attend per week (20,25,30,35). In addition to standard programs, for children there are various options: for example, the opportunity to prepare for the German exam ÖSD. The cultural program is very rich: both trips to Vienna, and sightseeing, as well as staying in the camp, promise to be promising. The summer school is open to students 16-19 years old, accommodation - in a residence in the city center. Meals can be served half-board, self-catering is also available. The cost of schooling will be from 1154 € for two weeks.
- DID Deutsch-institut - the leading camp of Austria offers German courses for foreigners aged 14-17. The students of the summer school live and study in the same school building located in the center of the city. The school is famous for its forty-year experience in teaching German as a foreign language. Several times DID Deutsch-institut received the award as the best language school in Germany! The summer program consists of an intensive study program (20 or 24 lessons per week) and an extensive program of excursions around Vienna. The cost of schooling will be from 1400 € for two weeks.
- Amadeus International School Vienna offers excellent options for a summer holiday with the benefit of a schoolboy. The prestigious school offers courses in German and English for children aged 11-16. The courses are of a universal nature: in a single key the students of the school will learn the basic language skills, with special attention paid to the colloquial skill and pronunciation. In the evening, fun-filled extra-curricular activities are organized: parties, celebrations, talent shows, creative competitions. A week course in the camp costs from 1180 €.