- Advantages of visiting the camp in Italy:
- Language courses for Russian and foreigners
- Popular leisure for children in a foreign camp
- Adventure programs in Venice
- An example of a summer school with a linguistic program in Venice for children
In Venice, summer camps for children make it possible to combine study and rest in the cultural, historical and architectural center of Italy . It hosts events of global importance: carnivals, exhibitions, film festivals and much more, and the cozy streets of this city enchant and delight tourists. A favorite place to visit in Italy attracts Russians and foreigners all year round and is rightfully considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Most summer schools with English or Italian language study are located in a quiet suburb of Venice - these areas make a pleasant impression and are distinguished by their relaxed atmosphere. On vacation for children Venice is an excellent option to brightly and fun spend the summer in the prestigious and elite camps in Italy. First of all, summer camps are suitable for children who are fond of art.
Advantages of visiting the camp in Italy:
- bilingual education: English and Italian
- the study of the cultural heritage of Italy
- international atmosphere
- Venice is included in the UNESCO World Heritage List
- classes in small groups
- availability of scientific and practical laboratories
- creative studios
- accommodation in comfortable conditions.
Language courses for Russian and foreigners
Venice - a favorable place for learning a foreign language thanks to a full immersion in the language environment, because students are forced to communicate in an international language between themselves and teachers, combining study and leisure. Daily language classes are conducted in an informal setting, so that children feel free and involved in the lesson. Experienced teachers deal with children with grammar, vocabulary, supplement their vocabulary, train correct pronunciation, develop written and spoken language.
Popular leisure for children in a foreign camp
Optional classes in top schools:
- culinary classes are held in specially equipped kitchens, where participants of the summer program will learn how to prepare traditional Italian dishes and the best desserts under the guidance of experienced chefs
- musical lessons (conducted in English) positively influence the development of oral speech, develop auditory perception, help to activate thought processes and concentrate attention. In the classroom, children listen to music from around the world, perform songs in English or Italian
- art classes, including mosaic and graffiti, help to disclose the talents of children and schoolchildren and develop creative thinking
- sports programs contribute to an active lifestyle, so the school administration creates all the conditions that in their free time the child can play basketball, football, volleyball, tennis or other team games. In some camps there are training available on a professional level, yoga, dancing, mountaineering, mountain biking, swimming, horse riding.
On campus, they regularly hold creative evenings, discos, stage plays, so that children can discover their creativity and talents.
Adventure programs in Venice
Summer in Italy is available for adventure programs: they include outdoor recreation, hiking and walking, visiting the cultural attractions of Venice and the nearest Italian cities. Architecture has its own unique style - Venetian Gothic. Venice fascinated many artists with its beauty, so there are many galleries around the city, and in the warm season street artists work directly on the streets.
An example of a summer school with a linguistic program in Venice for children
Summer camp Gentium Schola Opitergium is an elite place for children in Italy, it occupies a part of the campus of the prestigious Italian college of Brandolini-Rota (Collegio Brandolini-Rota) in the town of Oderzo in the suburbs of Venice. A favorite place for Russian and foreigners who want to spend the summer in an Italian boarding school! Summer program allows you to learn English or Italian and attend art classes. Linguistic lessons are conducted daily (20 hours per week) the rest of the time the participants of the summer course can spend in elective classes on art, sports, music or go on excursions. The summer school is designed for children from 15 years.