- Children's camps in Salzburg: features of linguistic programs with learning English and German
- Programs for the summer for Russian school children in the American International School Salzburg AISS
In Salzburg, a large number of prestigious summer schools with an impeccable reputation. This is one of the oldest cities in Austria , which perfectly combines the beautiful nature and architecture of the Baroque. Going to Salzburg to learn a foreign language, the student has a unique opportunity to get acquainted with Austrian culture and history! In Mozart's hometown, various festivals, children's parties and performances are held, and the students of the summer camp take an active part in them. There are a lot of popular and educational places in the city that everyone will like from small to large: the Mozart Museum, Toy Museum, Fun Fountains, Hallein Salt Mine, House of Nature and Marionette Theater.
Children's camps in Salzburg: features of linguistic programs with learning English and German
The curricula of the Salzburg top camps combine the linguistic part and leisure activities. Despite the fact that in Austria the official language is German, the language centers offer programs for studying both German and English , with the best teachers, native speakers working with children. Training takes place in small groups of up to 15 people, so the teacher can give enough attention to each student. At the end of each week, a test task is organized for students to track language progress. In addition, the main feature of summer camps - and their advantage - is the direct language practice from morning till night: in such conditions, children quickly achieve impressive results.
- Programs are open to children of different ages (10-19 years)
- Requirements for the level of language skills are absent: equally comfortable and useful in the lessons will be students with good knowledge, and children with zero language knowledge. This is possible thanks to a special system for the recruitment of language groups (before the beginning of the classes the students pass a test to determine the level of language proficiency and, based on the results obtained, the children are divided into groups not exceeding 15 in one group, and age is also taken into account in the distribution)
- Classes are held daily (except for weekends) from 8:30 to 13:00, and then the students of the school are waiting for a variety of adventure activities and excursions
- Accommodation is possible in residences or in host families, boarding-type meals
- Summer language schools are well equipped, they have all the necessary equipment and equipment, ample opportunities for sports
- Children are trained in a safe environment - the camp staff provides them with constant monitoring. Those who were abroad for the first time, will help in adapting to the conditions of life in the camp.
Programs for the summer for Russian school children in the American International School Salzburg AISS
In Salzburg is the prestigious school of American International School Salzburg AISS . In the summer, programs for teenagers aged 10-19 years begin to work in the school. Vacation courses are carefully designed and harmoniously combine rest and learning German or English. One of the advantages of this educational institution is a convenient location - in the heart of Salzburg. The course duration of 2.4 or 6 weeks is aimed at developing the basic skills of a foreign language. Academic classes are held in the morning, and the rest of the time students are waiting for an interesting excursion program and entertainment on campus. For foreigners, boarding and accommodation are provided on campus. The cost of training will be from 2090 € for two weeks.