- Linguistic programs for Russian and foreigners
- Additional lessons in leading camps for children in the US
- Price of the program for children in the top camps of Philadelphia
- Examples of elite camps in Philadelphia with learning English
In the popular state of Pennsylvania, in Philadelphia there are children's camps with unique summer programs for children and schoolchildren. For Russian and foreigners who want to try themselves in a new business and discover new skills and talents, scientists in the state have developed many new and unusual programs. The purpose of children's schools for the summer is to combine study and rest for vacation time, so in addition to language courses, children travel a lot around the country and the state, regularly go in for sports on campus and attend interesting, various optional classes.
Advantages of linguistic camps:
- teachers - native English speakers
- a high standard of living in the USA
- Philadelphia - one of the largest cities in the state and country
- high quality of education
- a large number of sightseeing routes
- sports, adventure, academic, creative programs for children
- extensive range of training courses
- high level of security
- international environment.
The company Julian Krinsky Camps & Programs organizes summer camps for children of different ages: here every child will find a program that will fully meet his interests and requirements. Based on the reviews, their camps have the highest ratings, their schools are based on the best universities in the United States . In Philadelphia, there are three elite summer camps for Julian Krinsky Camps & Programs for children and schoolchildren.
Linguistic programs for Russian and foreigners
Learning English in the United States is always very effective, because every day children communicate with native speakers and practice the lessons learned in the lessons. The curriculum of the leading schools includes classes with children, even with zero language knowledge, and for those who already know English, there are programs for intermediate and advanced levels. At the end of the language programs, each will receive a confirmation certificate: it will indicate the level of English language by the CEFR system, and this certificate is accepted by educational institutions around the world.
Additional lessons in leading camps for children in the US
Philadelphia is considered a popular, developed and modern city in the US, so it has so many unusual curriculum and electives for children:
- digital photography
- computer games
- fashion and design
- film making
- mechanical engineering and robotics
- graphic design t-shirts
- DJ courses
- drama and theatrical art and much more.
Many children's schools with the study of English focus on leadership programs. As a rule, this course is aimed at developing common personal qualities that will help achieve success in any field, become a real cosmopolitan and successfully live, communicate and work in any country in the world.
Price of the program for children in the top camps of Philadelphia
The cost of staying in the camp for the summer depends on the chosen program, its subjects, intensity and duration. For example, the cost of a two-week program with English language training and an optional program at the Lines Haverford children's camp will be $ 3980 (for accommodation, meals, curriculum, electives, 2 excursions per week). In summer camp Julian Krinsky Camp Villanova University English language courses with IT and programming - $ 4375 for 2 weeks of stay, the same services are included in the cost of the program.
Examples of elite camps in Philadelphia with learning English
- Children's Camp Lines Haverford . The intensity of academic English classes is 24 hours a week. Additional programs have been developed for children in: tennis, golf, basketball, stretching, general health-improving fitness, digital photography, fashion, creativity and design. For elective classes there are 8 hours a week. Numerous creative studios and craft workshops are open on campus. The summer camp is designed for children and schoolchildren aged 10 to 18 years.
- Summer Camp Julian Krinsky Camp Haverford College . Developed linguistic programs with additional sports activities in tennis, golf, basketball. In the school curriculum there is a unique program for online games where students will get a full picture of the modern computer games industry. The choice of electives will please schoolchildren: film creation, Chinese language, engineering, robotics, graphic design of T-shirts, DJ courses, drama, theatrical art and much more. The programs are designed for children from 10 to 13 years.
- Summer camp Julian Krinsky Camp University of Pennsylvania operates on the basis of the prestigious and elite University of Pennsylvania , which is part of the legendary Ivy League. Courses on medicine, management, architecture, leadership, design and art, designed for 3-4 weeks for children from 14 to 18 years are developed.
- Summer camp Julian Krinsky Camp Villanova University offers the opportunity to combine academic studies with electives, as well as with a huge number of excursions, entertainment and leisure activities. It is based on the prestigious private university of Villanova. Some camp programs will help prepare the child for a certain professional activity: jurisprudence, finance, business, IT, programming, cooking and sports. Programs for children from 14 to 18 years.