Summer is a great chance to go on an exciting adventure trip to another continent. The summer camp in New York gives children the opportunity to improve their language skills, meet children from all over the world, develop their communicative and creative skills and abilities. The close connection between study and rest will allow the child to feel an interest in improving his conversational English skills and expanding his vocabulary.
http://smapse.ru/catalog/ Holiday programs in New York offer excellent summer camps for children of all ages. A feature of linguistic programs in the US is the existence of unique children's camps , based on the basis of many famous museums and attractions:
- American Museum of Natural History
- Museum of the sea, air and space "Intrepid"
- National Museum of Air and Space
- Bronx Zoo.
New York is a huge dynamic city, which is in constant movement. Only in it you will find a unique combination of cultures, nations and even languages. Throughout the world, this city is known as one of the largest financial and economic centers. New York is located on the Atlantic coast and has a large number of beautiful beaches. For children living in the summer camp, it will be interesting to visit world-famous attractions and places that they have repeatedly seen on the TV screen.
Training in summer schools, where a few Russian children, will allow the child to learn English better. This is due to the fact that children will not have the opportunity to switch to their native language when the first difficulties arise.
Study abroad in one of the most progressive cities in America certainly has a number of advantages:
- Modern educational programs
- Newest equipment
- A high proportion of positive feedback from students
- Highly qualified teachers
- Unique experience of living in another country
- The opportunity to join the world culture and expand the boundaries of the worldview of the child
- A great chance to meet people from different countries
- High level of security.
New York offers a wide range of educational programs in the context of language camps:
- Linguistic programs aimed at hanging the level of English
- Educational programs where students will get an idea of the educational process in the US and will be able to prepare for entering a school or college
- Scientific programs where students can get acquainted with developments and achievements in a certain field
- Sports camps in which children can improve their skills in football, basketball, swimming and other active sports
- Day camps that are suitable for children, having a rest with their parents. This type of training enables children to spend time with benefit, improve the level of the language and find friends from different countries
The duration of the vacation program usually starts from 1-2 weeks and reaches 12 weeks.
Summer educational programs are suitable for students with different levels of English - even children with zero language skills will be able to find a comfortable program for them.
Most of the summer programs in New York involve the placement in the residence of the educational institution on the basis of which the education takes place, or in a host family that will allow you to get acquainted with the culture of the country. Meals are usually organized on the basis of a full board or half board.
Summer camps in New York offer a wide range of extra-curricular activities, including:
- Music lessons
- Sports (football, basketball, fitness, swimming, etc.)
- Creative mugs
- Music sections
- Horseback riding
- Bicycle tours
- Night of the cinema
- Barbecue parties and much more.
The list and number of events depends on the chosen training program.
Most of the camps in New York have a rich program of excursions, which can include:
- Visit to the Statue of Liberty
- Ascent to the observation deck of the skyscraper of the Empire State Building
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The Brooklyn Bridge
- The famous Manhattan district
- Central Park
- Times Square
- New York Museum of Modern Art
- Ellis Island
- Chinatown and much more.
In New York are the world's leading educational institutions. Holiday programs with the study of English are held on the basis of prestigious universities and colleges, as well as elite schools .
Top summer camps for children in New York:
- New York Film Academy
- Einstein Academy Coding Camp
- Deerkill Day Camp
- Campus Kids Minisink
- Steve and Kate's Camp
- Park Slope Rock School Summer Camp
- Camp Kids N 'Comedy
- Locals Kids Surf Camp
- Art Farm in the City
- Camp Intrepid.
Cost of education:
The cost of training depends on the chosen program and its duration. The price usually includes:
- Course program
- Educational materials
- English Language Test
- Certificate of the course
- Accommodation and meals (depends on the chosen program)
- Excursion trips.
The price for a course usually starts from 2000-2500 $ for two weeks.