- Features of camps with learning English
- Summer Camp Home Language International: an individual approach to learning
- The prestigious school of College Du Leman
Many Geneva schools open summer camps for schoolchildren and students during the vacation period, offering unique courses that combine learning a foreign language and getting to know the Geneva culture. Despite the fact that Switzerland is primarily a place of winter recreation, it has something to look at in the summer, you can fully and buy and sunbathe. But unlike the popular camps in Switzerland around the world that offer summer in the Swiss Alps, Geneva is primarily considered to be the world's scientific center, so the strong emphasis in the Geneva camps is on the educational and cultural component. Geneva is recognized as the world capital: it is here that the headquarters of the UN and the Red Cross are located, in the Geneva schools they respect the traditions of instruction, which is characterized by strictness and intensity. Summer camps at Geneva schools are located in picturesque places with developed infrastructure.
Features of camps with learning English
- A one-week language course for children in Geneva involves at least 10 lessons of a foreign language, characterized by a special intensity
- Classes are conducted under the guidance of experienced native language teachers who have extensive experience working with foreign students and international groups
- Visiting various attractions is also part of the linguistic program and contributes to the progress in learning the language
- Great glory is enjoyed by such "children's" attractions, like boating on the Lake of Geneva, visiting the Stettler chocolate factory, the Signal de Bougy amusement park with exciting adventure programs
- Especially attractive is the study of the French language in Geneva, making it possible to visit the French-speaking cantons.
Summer Camp Home Language International: an individual approach to learning
In Geneva, there are many positive reviews of a special type of study and recreation for foreigners - a homestay in the family of the teacher in the system Home Language International - where the student is given the opportunity to stay in the family of an experienced competent teacher. The main advantage of this program is in the individual approach and the maximum attention to each student. Classes in a foreign language are conducted in the teacher's home and are held individually, each student can choose the intensity and subject of the classes. This approach combined with various cultural activities in your spare time will improve the knowledge of a foreign language in the shortest possible time! This training course is distinguished by elite accommodation conditions and many additional services. Home Language International offers a variety of courses: for example, French / German + active leisure. Tuition fee per week is from 2145 €.
The prestigious school of College Du Leman
College Du Leman is Switzerland's leading school , where traditions are honored in terms of adhering to strict academic standards. The school opens its doors for schoolchildren and students from 8 to 18 years. The summer course for learning English or French is highly intensive: 20 lessons are conducted per week for five and a half hours a day, and in general the course is designed for 3 or 6 weeks. It offers accommodation in the residence, boarding meals. In their free time, students can lighten up their favorite sports. The visiting card of the camp is a rich program of events, from which every student of the camp can choose the activity himself:
- Sports activities: training in archery, rafting, sailing, field hockey, kayaking, football, basketball, beach volleyball, swimming
- Self-Defense Lessons
- Development of creative abilities in classes dedicated to art.
For a fee are offered:
- Climbing lessons
- Horse riding
- Circus Art
- Music lessons.
The cost for five days is 1990CHF.