- Benefits of training in Cambridge camps
- Summer camps in Cambridge
- Accommodation in Cambridge
- Leisure activities of children's language camps in Cambridge
- Cambridge Camp Ranking for Children and Adolescents
- Tuition fees in Cambridge summer camps
Summer camps with studying English in Cambridge are an ideal opportunity to learn a language in one of the educational capitals of the world and get unforgettable impressions of the trip. Vacation programs, an amazing combination of study and rest, allow you to learn the language at a high level due to the constant practice of language. Despite the accepted stereotype that studying abroad requires perfect English, it is not so - summer training programs are suitable even for children with zero language knowledge.
Children's language camps in England have a high rating all over the world and excellent reviews from students from different countries. The cross-national composition of participants allows you to learn the traditions and culture of other countries. Summer camps, where few Russian children, have the best results in the practice of language for children from Russia, because when communicating with peers a child uses English.
Linguistic camps for children are held on the basis of prestigious universities , leading colleges and schools with high ratings, and a wide range of programs - from adventure to scientific - will enable each child to find an interesting program for him.
Cambridge is a city in the eastern part of Great Britain, which gained wide popularity due to the University of the same name. Cambridge University occupies one of the best positions in the world educational ratings. He is one of the oldest universities in Europe.
Cambridge is an ancient city with a huge variety of attractions: monuments, museums, ancient streets, churches, etc. Of particular interest is the huge number of universities and colleges built in the Middle Ages. The unique spirit of the city attracts students from all over the world.
Benefits of training in Cambridge camps
Training in the language camps of Cambridge , which keeps its teaching traditions since ancient times, has a number of advantages:
- Learning English in one of the world's best educational capitals
- High ratings of educational institutions
- Excellent feedback from students
- Highly qualified language teachers
- The student spirit of the city, imbued with discoveries and a desire for study
- A great multicultural learning environment
- Modern infrastructure of colleges, universities and schools, on the basis of which the training is conducted
- Great excursion program
- Interesting courses
- Each school is unique in its atmosphere, which makes the learning process truly exciting.
Summer camps in Cambridge
Cambridge offers a wide range of programs depending on the interests of children. Students during the summer holidays will not only significantly improve the English language, but also get a large number of unforgettable impressions with friends from different countries.
Summer educational programs include:
- Traditional: English classes or an intensive language course, as well as a wide variety of extracurricular activities and excursions.
- Sports, in which young athletes will be able to do their favorite sports on a professional level. Most educational institutions have an excellent sports facilities with the latest equipment.
- Creative, where children and adolescents along with English can develop their musical or acting talents.
- Adventure: every child can feel like a real explorer! The magnificent nature of England is an indisputable plus for choosing this type of training.
- Scientific, for the time of learning in which children can feel like real designers, biologists, engineers or programmers.
- Educational, aimed at preparing students for transfer to an English school or entering a higher education institution. Also there are programs aimed at preparing for the IELTS, FCE or CAE exams.
- Business programs for start-up entrepreneurs, where they will learn to set goals, make presentations and discuss on different topics.
The choice of the training program depends on the child's interests and goals.
Accommodation in Cambridge
Summer camps offer several accommodation options for their students:
- The residence is ideal for children and teenagers. 24-hour supervision, a wide range of extra-curricular activities and a large number of peers will make the rest interesting for any child.
- The hotel usually offers modern rooms for 1-2 people. This option is more common in England.
- Host family is another popular accommodation option. It will allow you to immerse yourself in the culture of Great Britain and get acquainted with the traditions and features of the country in everyday life. All families are carefully selected and usually live near the school.
- Full-time education is suitable for students who are having a rest with their family. This option of the course implies the possibility of attending all classes and some extra-curricular activities. In most cases, the child will also be able to attend excursions organized by the school, for an additional fee.
Leisure activities of children's language camps in Cambridge
Children's camps during the summer holidays are not only study, but also real rest for children. The key to unforgettable summer adventures in the camp is its wide excursion and leisure program.
In Cambridge, vacation programs offer a visit to the city's main attractions, sports, various creative circles and sections. Also for children there are barbecue parties, movie nights, talent shows and much more. Programs for extra-curricular activities and excursions depend on the chosen camp and course of study - usually they include visits to attractions such as:
- Cambridge university
- Tour of the River Kam
- Botanical Garden
- Various museums (zoological, anthropology and archeology, etc.)
- Some famous churches and cathedrals (for example, the Church of St. Mary)
- Walks for shopping and much more.
Cambridge Camp Ranking for Children and Adolescents
Most vacation programs take place on the basis of elite educational institutions and have a high rating all over the world.
Top 5 leading summer camps for children in Cambridge:
- Cambridge University (Summer Academic Camp at the University of Cambridge) is one of the best summer camps in the country. This camp offers a wide range of interesting summer programs for children and teenagers - summer courses for beginner architects and biologists, young chemists and programmers, future writers and economists, young politicians and doctors, and much more. This children's camp is held in one of the most prestigious universities in the country.
- Abbey Cambridge (Summer Camp Academic Summer) is held under the aegis of the international network school of English. This camp represents an excellent vacation program aimed at preparing children for elite educational institutions in Britain.
- CSVPA - Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts is part of the famous Cambridge Educational Group. It offers a wide range of interesting programs for children and teenagers in the field of art, design and the film industry.
- St Edmund's College (Summer Camp St Edmund's College) is part of Cambridge University and is the second most popular in England. This children's camp is interesting for its unique and friendly atmosphere.
- Clare College Cambridge Bucksmore (Summer Camp Clare College Cambridge) - is conducted on the basis of the Clare College, which is a member of the Cambridge University group. This summer camp has gained wide popularity not only due to its excellent educational programs, but also the creative development of its students.
Tuition fees in Cambridge summer camps
Prices for training depend on the chosen training program, its duration and the prestige of the institution. The average cost of training for one week is 1500 £ -2000.