English+summer vacation in Summer Camp Junior and Teen Camp
Quick overview: an educational program of language learning during summer vacation is designed for international students.
About the educational program: Junior and Teen Camp, according to the scheme of the boarding house, runs from July 3 to August 14.
Children age: from 7 to 16 years old.
Variants of the educational course:
- 3 weeks (July 3-23, July 24 - August 14);
- 6 weeks (July 3 - August 14);
- 6 weeks + trip to Zermatt for the day.
EXAMPLE SCHEDULE OF THE DAY:
- 7:45 - starting day;
- 8:15 - 8:45 - breakfast;
- 9:30 - 11:45 - language lessons;
- 12:00 - lunch and time for rest;
- 13:30 - sporting events, games and relay races;
- 17:45 - return of children to the camp;
- 18:30 - dinner;
- 19:45 - arts and crafts, sports and leisure activities;
- 21:00 - 22:00 - preparation for sleep.
Tuition fee already includes:
- Educational program;
- Cultural, leisure, sports events;
- Accommodation and meals;
- Laundry service;
- Medical facility services (if necessary).
Some services are paid additionally:
- Air tickets in both directions;
- Visa Fees;
- Medical Insurance;
- Deposit for reservation (non-refundable);
- Deposit for each student (refundable);
- Transfer in both directions (group, Zurich airport);
- Additional snowboard or skiing camp (July 13 to 17).