German+summer holidays in Institut auf dem Rosenberg Summer Camp
Currently watching: 6
residence, boarding house
4920.00 CHF / 2 weeks
28.06.2020 - 08.08.2020
- Age: 14-20 years old;
- Periods of the educational course: from 02.07 to 12.08;
- Duration of the program: from 2 weeks.
This program includes academic studies in German (3 to 5 per day), sightseeing activities in the afternoon + thematic course of choice:
- Art and design - this line is suitable for those who would like to make a representative portfolio for admission to the university for specialties directly related to design or art. Here, the children will be able to improve their knowledge and skills in two key areas: visual arts and clothing design (development, sketches, collage creation, etc.). Classes are conducted by experienced teachers, practitioners of their fields.
- Digital Media - this direction will appeal to those who are fond of the world of digital technologies. Under the strict guidance of teachers, students will learn how to competently make digital photographs and process them in graphics programs such as Adobe Photoshop and others. If the child is going to enter the university for design, marketing or media, this course will help him to successfully prepare.
- Leadership and oratory - this direction can be useful to anyone, regardless of the preferred specialty, because the ability to present themselves can be useful in a variety of situations. Here the guys will be under the guidance of experts to learn to overcome their limitations and fear of speaking before the public. Also, all the presented theory will be fixed in practice through modeling of different life situations.
There are no comments here yet