Summer german for teenagers in Humboldt-Institut Wien Summer Camp
Quick oveview: an educational program of German learning during summer vacation is designed for international teenagers.
About the educational program:
- 30 language classes per week;
- Small educational groups (up to 10 students);
- Lesson duration - 45 minutes;
- Minimum language level for entry:
- For the second step - elementary or higher.
- Duration of the course - from 2 weeks;
- Periods of the language course:
- From 3 to 16 July;
- From 17 July to 30 July.
This program is designed for students who are ready for intensive rhythm of learning and active participation in classes. All educational process is presented in an interesting form, using a large number of interactive, dialogues, role games and simulated situations. The main attention is drawn to the development of communication skills, active vocabulary expansion, correction of accent and improvement of pronunciation.
Every day the pupils do their homework, and every week they are waiting for the final test, which helps the teacher to more closely monitor the level of success and mastery of the material, if necessary, educational staff can adjust the curriculum and study schedule, paying more attention to complex topics or linguistic aspects.