Summer german for teenagers in Summer Camp Humboldt-Institut Berlin
Brief information: a language course of German will be an excellent choice for curious and active international students, ready for a fairly intense rhythm and a large number of classes. The main focus is on developing speech and communication skills, improving fluency and literacy of speech, developing vocabulary and improving pronunciation.
All classes are conducted in an interesting game form:
- Interactive discussions;
- Role-playing games.
About the educational program:
- 25 language lessons per week;
- Educational group - up to 10 teenagers;
- Lesson duration - 45 minutes;
- Minimum level of language for admission: Beginner;
- Duration of the educational program: 3 weeks;
- Dates of the program: from 3 to 23 July (arrivals on Sundays, departures on Saturdays).
Every day, students do their homework, and every week they have a big screening test. Educational staff help students and do their best for better educational process:
- Closely monitor the level of progress of each student and mastery of the material;
- If necessary adjust the curriculum;
- Detailing the complex topics or language aspects.
Particular emphasis is placed on the development of communication skills in German. Students are waiting for a lot of interactive classes on the practice of oral speech. The course also involves daily homework.