University transfer program in Suffolk University
University Transfer Program
Short information about the pre-university program, which is the first step of an international student to study at a baccalaureate in Suffolk University. The program is taught at Wheelock College, after which students can either stay in college or enter Suffolk University or any other partner university.
About the course: the preparatory course includes lessons of academic English (American type), classes in the subjects of the chosen specialty. Educators of university courses work with UFP students. Particular attention in the studying process is given to the development of academic skills, including independent work, preparation of presentations, implementation of projects. The level of knowledge of students is assessed according to the standard university scheme. For the course, students can score up to 30 credits. Upon completion of the course, these points (credits) are transferred to Suffolk University for bachelor's degree.
- Students age: 17+
- Start dates: September, January, May.
- Requirements for admission: TOEFL 450 PBT / 45 IBT, IELTS 5.0 or equivalent, school certificate.
- The result of the studying: a minimum of 540 points in TOEFL, grades in subjects not lower than C +; a guarantee of enrollment for the second year of the bachelor's degree, accordingly, you can save time and money by getting a higher education for 3 years instead of 4.
- Class size: up to 15 students.
- Lesson duration: 45 minutes.