- Organization of training in the Netherlands for Russian and foreigners
- Pre-school education in the Netherlands for foreigners and Russian
- Features and costs of study in the Netherlands in primary, secondary, high school
- Preparatory programs for Russian and foreigners before entering the University of the Netherlands
- Higher education and the cost of studying in the Netherlands for Russians
- Linguistic courses in the Netherlands, language schools, family teaching in Holland
- Best schools, colleges, universities in Holland
In Europe, for adults and children, a variety of academic programs and language courses are available: training in the Netherlands for Russians develops annually and is gaining popularity. Find out the exact cost of studying in the Netherlands for the Russians can be from employees of the company Smaps: we will gladly help to make the right choice and share all the nuances of organizing an educational trip abroad. Implement your dream of studying abroad easily and quickly, if you turn to professionals at the initial stage!
Holland is a developed and modern European country on the shore of the North Sea: it has a picturesque nature, and the locals are educated and friendly. This country attracts foreign students with a high standard of living, a developed culture and compliance with international educational standards. Elite and prestigious schools, colleges and universities of Holland are popular among Russians and occupy top positions in international rankings.
Organization of training in the Netherlands for Russian and foreigners
List of educational programs in Holland:
- preschool education
- higher education
- language classes
- professional courses
- linguistic programs for children
- residence in the teacher's family.
Pre-school education in the Netherlands for foreigners and Russian
At an early age, the child's literate development is very effective and plays a big role in his further education - and pre-school educational centers help increase the readiness of children for further education. Also, preschool age is an ideal time for learning a foreign language: Russian and foreign children are very easily involved in the learning process, as teachers use special methods and principles of teaching children so that they can improve their level of knowledge of a foreign language in a relaxed atmosphere.
Features and costs of study in the Netherlands in primary, secondary, high school
In the Netherlands, as in most countries, there are three types of schools for children:
- private boarding school
- private day school
- Public School.
According to the feedback of students, they most often choose boarding schools, which allows them to fully immerse themselves in the learning environment and most of the time to communicate in a foreign language with their peers.
Foreign schools the whole process of teaching is divided into three periods:
- primary classes - from 20975 € / semester
- The middle classes - from 20975 € / semester
- Senior classes - from 20975 € / semester.
In the senior school for foreigners and Russians the following popular programs are provided:
- IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) is an alternative to the GCSE program, the duration of the course is 2 years, the evaluation system of the students' knowledge and the training program are distinctive features. The curriculum provides for the study of compulsory subjects and disciplines to choose from, upon graduation, graduates receive an international certificate
- IB (International Baccalaureate) - a pre-university program: after successful completion of the course, the graduates receive an international certificate with final grades in 6 subjects, which further gives the opportunity to enter top universities right after graduation.
Preparatory programs for Russian and foreigners before entering the University of the Netherlands
Depending on the level of preparation of the applicant who wants to study abroad, he can choose one of the pre-university programs to obtain the necessary academic knowledge and improve the level of knowledge of a foreign language:
- International Foundation
- University Transfer Program
- International Year One
- International Foundation - from 4000 € / 6 months
- Pre-Master - from 4000 € / 6 months
- University Transfer Program - from 4165 € / term
- International Year One - from 5633 € / term
Higher education and the cost of studying in the Netherlands for Russians
In Holland, leading universities offer higher education in English in a variety of ways.
The stages of study in foreign universities:
- doctoral studies.
- Bachelor's degree - from 6100 € / year
- magistracy - from 9500 € / year
- MBA - from 17500 € / year.
The cost of preparation for admission to higher education, higher education and professional courses:
List of top destinations for higher education:
- international relationships
- social Security
- system biology
- information laws
- physics (astro-, gravitational)
- cultural identity
- corporate governance
- consciousness and brain
- infectious diseases.
Linguistic courses in the Netherlands, language schools, family teaching in Holland
Students from all over the world come to the Netherlands not only to study under academic programs, but also to learn a foreign language: local residents are fluent in English, which allows them to actively practice their knowledge in real life.
Academic English courses are available for students , for working purposes adults attend business English courses, among the children and teenagers is popular residence in the teacher's family during the summer holidays.
During the stay of a foreign boarder, the teacher's family provides for him daily individual education, immersion in the cultural environment, recreation and entertainment.
Best schools, colleges, universities in Holland
- International School Eerde (Ommen) is a prestigious private school for children and schoolchildren. The campus is located on the grounds of an ancient manor house in the castle building: it is the only private international guesthouse in the Netherlands (full board is available from 10 years old). At school pupils from 4 to 18 years old can be trained, which programs are available: primary, middle classes, GCSE, International Baccalaureate. Additionally, language courses of Russian, Chinese, German, Swedish, Spanish and French are also organized, and the school also collaborates with Theater Carroussel Theater, which provides opportunities for creative activity of pupils.
- Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences (Apeldoorn) is a private university of applied sciences: a feature is the possibility of admission to study not only in September, but six times a year. The administration of the university strives to develop creative data among students, innovative thinking, readiness to perceive and introduce new technologies. Here it is possible to pass preparatory courses before entering the Bachelor's or Master's program, as well as to obtain a bachelor's or master's degree.
- Stenden University of Applied Sciences (Groningen) - a prestigious university is one of the best in the country in the areas of business, management in the field of leisure and entertainment. The university cooperates with world educational institutions, companies and organizations, has its own training companies: hotels, congress center, media studio. Here you can get a bachelor's or master's degree, take a program of preparation for a master's degree or improve the level of English language skills on an academic program.
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (Rotterdam) is one of the most prestigious research universities in Europe with a large selection of programs for Russian and foreigners, where you can get higher, postgraduate and professional education, as well as study in short courses. Major faculties: economics, law, social sciences, medicine, philosophy, history, culture, politics, the Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies.