- The middle classes in Barcelona, the features of the school program
- Preparatory programs before entering the institute
- Examples of educational institutions with preparatory courses for schoolchildren
- List of top universities in Barcelona for further study
A city with a special atmosphere and rhythm of life is popular with tourists around the world, and children and students have a unique opportunity to combine study and leisure in Barcelona . The locals are emotional, cheerful and hospitable, it's easy to make friends with them, plus many entertainment events all year round in Barcelona. The city is filled with sights and cultural centers, among the tourists are popular walks on the local streets.
The middle classes in Barcelona, the features of the school program
Secondary education in Spain is considered the end of El Bachillerato Unificado y Polivalente (BUP) and the passing of exams, after which the students receive the title of Título de Bachiller, which opens the doors to higher educational institutions. The secondary education system is designed for children and schoolchildren from 12 to 15 years old and is optional, in contrast to the primary school. To enter the university, you must pass a mandatory exam Selectividad , which consists of two parts: mandatory and optional (allows you to increase the average score and, accordingly, have the advantage of submitting documents). The following subjects are included in the compulsory part: Spanish, a foreign language, the history of Spain and the subject of choice, according to which the student had success. For Russian students, the Selectividad exam is a kind of analogue of the Unified State Exam (EGE).
Preparatory programs before entering the institute
After receiving secondary education for Russian and foreigners, the Spanish system of education includes the following programs:
Language courses for Russian and foreigners:
- Spanish courses for vacation time
- business Spanish courses
- English courses
- courses of German , Chinese , French and others.
Studying in language schools helps students to adapt in the country, to increase the level of knowledge of a foreign language; the leading languages are Spanish and English. Children are trained according to special teaching methods.
Examples of educational institutions with preparatory courses for schoolchildren
- EU Business School Barcelona is a private business school with a pre-university International Foundation course for students aged 17 and attending classes in English. In 2010-2011. According to the version of China Economic Review, the school was included in the TOP-20 rating of the best business schools in the world. Training lasts two semesters, the cost of participation in the program is 3900 euros / semester.
- At the Enforex Barcelona Language School , the PAU program allows you to prepare for a single Spanish exam for admission to the university (Selectividad), as well as for the DELE exam. The cost of the preparatory course is from 2690 euro / semester, DELE courses - from 350 euros / 2 weeks.
- Bruguera is a prestigious tennis academy: here you can get not only academic and linguistic knowledge, but also engage in tennis at a professional level. After the 11th grade, the Russians can study at the pre-university program - for this it is necessary to pass the entrance exam and confirm the high level of knowledge of the foreign language. The campus of the school is located in the suburbs, 15 km from Barcelona.
- British School of Barcelona - an elite British school in Spain offers students from 15 to 17 years to complete a two-year A-Level course in English, additionally you can study Spanish and Catalan. The cost of training is 11,840 euros / year.
List of top universities in Barcelona for further study
Continue education can be in Spain or any other foreign university and get a bachelor's degree. In Barcelona, a large percentage of universities are in TOP-rated higher education institutions, for example:
- Universitat de Barcelona
- Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
Contact Smaps, and we will pick up for you an interesting program and a school in Barcelona for preparation for entering a higher education institution free of charge. We will help you with organizing your trip: buying tickets, booking accommodation, filling out questionnaires, preparing documents for the visa center and much more.