Scholarships are available for students starting at January 2017.
100% scholarship from University of East Anglia *
* The scholarship is paid in two stages: a 50% discount on the Foundation program and 50% With progress on the first year of study for the undergraduate program at the University of East Anglia
The following programs are available:
- International Foundation in Business, Economics, Society and Culture - Foundation for Business, Economics, Society and Culture
- International Foundation for Humanities and Law - Foundation for Humanities and Law
- International Foundation for Mathematics and Actuarial Sciences - Foundation for Mathematics and Actuarial Sciences
- International Foundation in General Science - Foundation for General Sciences
- International Foundation for Pharmacy, Health and Life Sciences - Foundation for Pharmacology, Health and Life Sciences
- International Foundation in Physical Sciences and Engineering - Foundation in the areas of Natural Sciences (Physics) and Engineering (Engineering)
# 14 in the general rating of Complete University Guide 2017
# 1 - Complete University Guide 2017
# 4 - Complete University Guide 2017
# 5 - The Guardian Good University Guide 2017
# 8 - The Right (Guardian Good University Guide 2016)
# 9 - The Pharmacy (999.43) # 12 in the world - International Development (QS World University Rankings 2016)
Top 15 in the UK - Economics and Psychology (Guardian Good University Guide 2016
The deadline for applying for a scholarship is on 28 November 2016 .
To apply for a scholarship student Must have an offer of a seat (off) for the International Foundation program and submit an application including an essay of 200 words.
Winners will be determined based on academic assessments, IELTS and an accompanying essay.
Send the list of documents to the representatives of of the University of East Anglia by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER DISCOUNTS FOR JANUARY:]
Scholarship amount: 50%
] Conditions for receiving the scholarship: first come, first served, contact university representatives by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: +7 495 374 64 01to get an offer and a scholarship.
Fellowship: 10% of the Foundation or International Year One program cost + 10% of the first or second year cost, respectively, if the student progresses toUniversity of East Anglia .
Conditions for receiving the scholarship: it is necessary to get an offer and confirm the place on the program before November 30, contact university representatives by e-mail: mail @ smapse. Com
or by phone: +7 495 374 64 01
£ 750 for a 2-trimester Foundation program
£ 1700 for a standard and integrated Foundation, International Year One, Graduate Diploma program
Conditions for obtaining a scholarship : you must obtain an offer and confirm the place on the program before December 5.
Contact university representatives by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or ] By phone : +7 495 374 64 01
£ 4000 - for 3-trimester programs:
- Foundation in Social Science and Media
- International Year One in Business
- Pre-Master's in Banking and Finance (Banking and Finance)
- Pre-Masters in Banking and Finance
- Pre-Master's in Business Administration Business Administration)
Contact representatives of universities by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone : +7 495 374 64 01
For detailed information, please contact the following universities:
Tel : +7 495 374 64 01